Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I quite like Next. Realized I don't particularly want to look like every knob on the high street with his topman, republic and river island identi-clothes. Like moose said there's a lot more smart/casual, stylish stuff on offer in the department stores.

This poster ad campaign that is causing a bit of a stir in the States. I'm very much pro-Israel, but the poster doesn't even make any sense.

NY_AntiMuslimad_AP1.jpg

Defeat Israel, defeat Jihad. :thumbup: Ask those members of the British Army in Palestine how "civilised" the Israelis were. :dry:

Is it though? What would me seeing that on a underground on my way to work achieve? Do they want me to emigrate to Israel and join the IDF? How is your average commuter supposed to 'defeat Jihad'?

They just want you to support them tacitly as they continue to fire rockets from helicopters, build walls and slowly cleanse Palestine from Israel.

All they desire is your inaction.

Edited by FoxyPV

It was 60 years ago.

Zionism is based on supposed events dating back some 4,000 years ago. Are you going to ask Israelis to give up Zionism based purely on some arbitrary time line? Don't ask me to give up on soldiers that fought in difficult circumstances on the basis that is was "60 years ago". :dry:

• Like 1