Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Grown men who still snitch.

Stalkers.

People who assume retweeting someone means you endorse their political party or political opinions.

Stalking, snitches, your shite came up in my feed big lad? Feeling a bit tetchy about retweeting something with undertones of racism without disowning it?

Kind of like when you were referring to Jews, as 'they get everywhere'.

Please enlighten us all on how I could possibly misread that.

Edited by sphericalfox

Yeah for someone who doesn't use twitter much a lot of my stuff appears on your feed doesn't it?

Least I won't be called a Tory anymore.

I've sent you a message on there, reply over that rather than bore everyone to death on here.

Edited by MattP

Yeah for someone who doesn't use twitter much a lot of my stuff appears on your feed doesn't it?

I've sent you a message on there, reply over that rather than bore everyone to death on here.

Funny, I use twitter in whatever way pleases me. I never mentioned who it was on here. Your immediate response here says more than words.

Funny, I use twitter in whatever way pleases me. I never mentioned who it was on here. Your immediate response here says more than words.

I do apologise, you could have been talking about anyone.

Reading your stuff I feel like reaching for a noose.

Edited by MattP

I like pay at the pump at petrol stations, but nine times out of ten the ****ing receipts aren't working. How ****ing difficult is it to make sure the ****ing machine always has enough ****ing rolls of ****ing receipt paper, and if you can't do that why can't you put a ****ing warning on the ****ing machine so you know before you put the ****ing petrol in that you're not going to get a ****ing receipt.

Also, ****ing baskets at ****ing supermarkets. Why do I always have to go searhing for a ****ing basket. How ****ing difficult is it to make sure your little collection of baskets at the front of the ****ing store is always adequately ****ing stocked?

I like pay at the pump at petrol stations, but nine times out of ten the ****ing receipts aren't working. How ****ing difficult is it to make sure the ****ing machine always has enough ****ing rolls of ****ing receipt paper, and if you can't do that why can't you put a ****ing warning on the ****ing machine so you know before you put the ****ing petrol in that you're not going to get a ****ing receipt.

Also, ****ing baskets at ****ing supermarkets. Why do I always have to go searhing for a ****ing basket. How ****ing difficult is it to make sure your little collection of baskets at the front of the ****ing store is always adequately ****ing stocked?

So your Sunday shopping trip went well yes?

Employ a 'think tank'

A think tank, you say...

think_tank.jpg

But seriously, you know when you have one of those ideas that you just can't properly communicate to anyone else so they get across exactly what you mean? It's one of those. It'll come to me eventually it's just doing my head in not trying to think about it in the hope that it suddenly comes to me.

But seriously, you know when you have one of those ideas that you just can't properly communicate to anyone else so they get across exactly what you mean? It's one of those. It'll come to me eventually it's just doing my head in not trying to think about it in the hope that it suddenly comes to me.

Basically, we'd just like an excuse to come up with a load of puns.

What's your bizznazz? I'm sure the masses of good people of FT can help out.

Basically, we'd just like an excuse to come up with a load of puns.

It did cross my mind but I'm not sure I'd get anything that wasn't a). a euphemism b). swearing or c). a pun. I'd still have to explain it in a coherent, succinct manner and that just isn't on the cards right now :D

It did cross my mind but I'm not sure I'd get anything that wasn't a). a euphemism b). swearing or c). a pun. I'd still have to explain it in a coherent, succinct manner and that just isn't on the cards right now :D

But actually putting it down in words so that the ft brain trust can understand may help you clarify your idea and explanation of it.