Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who call going to university "going to school". It's not ****ing "school", you left that several years ago. And it doesn't ****ing sound cool so please just call it what it is: it's ****ing university, I'll even accept "uni" at a push as I'm a tolerant guy.

The ***** who live next-door who think it's acceptable to still be listening to loud music at 2am. In fact this applies to anyone who thinks playing music at high volume into the early hours in a residential area is acceptable (i.e. ****ing students). It isn't.

Pub customers who think they are in the know compared to me, and yet completely and utterly aren't but won't accept that fact.

Edited by lcfcadam

Trying to come up with a name for a new business venture, I want to put a pair of golf shoes on, pull my brain out and stamp on it.

Assume it's a rent boy gig? If so how about simply, FMB. The slogan will be, "hey boys, wanna FMB?"

Where FMB is ambiguous but generally accepted as meaning Fuxk My Bum

Assume it's a rent boy gig? If so how about simply, FMB. The slogan will be, "hey boys, wanna FMB?"

Where FMB is ambiguous but generally accepted as meaning Fuxk My Bum

No that's not going to work. Three initials just conjures up shoddy, low-end service, it's too much like JML. No, this is none of your bus station toilet liaisons, this is high class hotel trysts with visiting dignitaries.

How's that job going you hate so much? I could bring you into my stable, no problem.

My students union - swear they know sweet fa about serving beer. Brought a pint of Bombadier, essentially vinegar. Meanwhile the Guinness is ice cold and the other beer on offer (discounting mass produced swill like Carlsberg & Carling or pseudo-beers like Budweiser) is Greene king IPA - which has never been anything but shit when fresh, let alone on the pumps for a week & a half.

My students union - swear they know sweet fa about serving beer. BROUGHT a pint of Bombadier, essentially vinegar. Meanwhile the Guinness is ice cold and the other beer on offer (discounting mass produced swill like Carlsberg & Carling or pseudo-beers like Budweiser) is Greene king IPA - which has never been anything but shit when fresh, let alone on the pumps for a week & a half.

Bombadier is a nice drop and its amazing how many pubs cannot keep beer,and where did you bring your Bombadier from? Edited by cambridgefox