Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Fecking meetings. Why do people want to have a meeting about everthing? Classic example yesterday, in a meeting where I raised a fairly contentious point, a bit like the Emperor's not wearing any clothes etc. The fecking chairman said "I think you have a point but lets have a seperate meeting to follow that through, I'll get a slot in your diary".

I DONT WANT ANOTHER MEETING I AM IN ONE NOW DISCUSSING THIS VERY TOPIC FOR FECKS SAKE! Too much talk not eough action.

Guest Col city fan

Fecking meetings. Why do people want to have a meeting about everthing? Classic example yesterday, in a meeting where I raised a fairly contentious point, a bit like the Emperor's not wearing any clothes etc. The fecking chairman said "I think you have a point but lets have a seperate meeting to follow that through, I'll get a slot in your diary".

I DONT WANT ANOTHER MEETING I AM IN ONE NOW DISCUSSING THIS VERY TOPIC FOR FECKS SAKE! Too much talk not eough action.

Amen to that..

Add to that how so few are willing to raise anything contentious for fear of rocking the boat. So many meetings are simply going through the motions rather than discussing what people are really thinking.

Couldn't agree more. ****ing meetings. Talking about doing things but never actually doing them. Recently in the UK unemployment has dropped while GDP has fallen, meaning more people are doing less work. You wanna know why? Because everyone is in a ****ing meeting listening to some pretentious tosser verbally finger his own bum.

Tumbleweed.jpg

How were the anime sex dolls?

People make careers out of setting up and attending meetings whilst actually doing very little. They usually get paid well for it, these are the people who should feel the effect of the austerity cuts via redundancy not the workers.

Political outburst over, red flag took down.......and breathe.

People make careers out of setting up and attending meetings whilst actually doing very little. They usually get paid well for it, these are the people who should feel the effect of the austerity cuts via redundancy not the workers.

Political outburst over, red flag took down.......and breathe.

This, I and many of my colleagues who were on a short term contract have had it cut short due to middle management idiocy and incompetence, and yet I am now at home and the berks who fvcked it up in the first place are still there earning probably about a grand a day, not an exagerration. Just to make matters worse, they are clearly doing fvck all, one of them took up about 15 minutes of the entire open plan office's day to tell a banal story about looking for dentist in Sweden, and not for the first time, you couldn't not listen to him, despite my best efforts, he has one of those voices.

Bearing in mind there are 30 people in the office, that is 30 x 15 minutes, 450 minutes, or nearly 8 man hours wasted on stroking this cvnts ego.

After having a go at Parcel Farce and telling them i'd never use their services again today it was the turn of Play.com to get the hair dryer lol

Ordered an 8 disc DVD box set, was sent a cheaper 3 disc box set worth a third of the value and went ballistic :pearson:

The company who sent it on Play.com sent a grovelling small company, struggling to feed my children :whistle: email asking me to remove the negative feedback.

Told them i want a full refund or part refund plus the box set sent otherwise no deal, only did this due to being in a decent mood.

Whenever theres a murderer or some other horrible piece of scum done something recently, why do the news channels show their horrible faces full screen for 10 seconds ?

I dont want to see their snivelling rotten faces lit up huge on my TV, or TVs up and down the country with young children and other delicates infront of it, I dont think they deserve that type of coverage either

Whenever theres a murderer or some other horrible piece of scum done something recently, why do the news channels show their horrible faces full screen for 10 seconds ?

I dont want to see their snivelling rotten faces lit up huge on my TV, or TVs up and down the country with young children and other delicates infront of it, I dont think they deserve that type of coverage either

Charlie Brooker did a piece on Newswipe a couple of years back. The first part shows how ridiculous the news is, the second part is really interesting about what the media shouldn't do in those situations, not that they listen, they still do exactly what their not meant to.

• Like 2