Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When your personal life is going down the shitter so badly you feel like bursting into tears at random, and having to go be kind and professional for 13 hours in a hospital every day.

Me & the Mrs of 11 years separated in April, have had to move back in to the old dears bless her. At 31 years old i really didnt expect to be in this situation. Although we both still say that it isn't over i for one think it's more or less nailed on that it is. My head has been all over the shop for the past 6 months, up then down every 5 minutes. It's not good pal & i don't know what your personal situation is but i know it's certainly difficult when things go tits up. I've tried to surround myself with the people i love which has helped.

The only thing i can suggest is to not do anything rash & as hard as it is try not to let your emotions get in the way of any decision-making.

Good luck with whatever it is that is troubling you bud.

Thanks for the kind words, I dont talk to anyone about personal stuff usually, but it somehow helps a little with strangers.

My gf of 5.5 years told me I dont make her happy anymore a couple of days ago. I dont know what to do, I cant imagine life without her. Ive only ever tried to make her happy, I think she's the greatest person i've ever known. She's my best friend for ****s sake.

Never felt a feeling this bad in all my life.

Im so sorry about you and your wife, I hope it somehow works out for you both, or at least comes to a gentle conclusion.

Thanks for the kind words, I dont talk to anyone about personal stuff usually, but it somehow helps a little with strangers.

My gf of 5.5 years told me I dont make her happy anymore a couple of days ago. I dont know what to do, I cant imagine life without her. Ive only ever tried to make her happy, I think she's the greatest person i've ever known. She's my best friend for ****s sake.

Im so sorry about you and your wife, I hope it somehow works out for you both, or at least comes to a gentle conclusion.

Oh.... Gulp... :(

I'm off to the joke thread...

Life can be shit sometimes, its how we deal with those difficult times that's important, I hope things work out but if they don't be strong and try and stay positive.

Much easier to talk to strangers. Most of use have been where you are at some point. It is not fun. I hope it works out for you.

Your life is a huge landscape, this relationship is just one small brushstroke, go and explore the rest of the picture. You will feel crap for a while, but you will disciver other relationships and other activities that help the pain fade. We have all been there at one time or another. Its how things are, shit some times, brilliant at others. Tough it out.

So sorry to hear that,I agree with the posters above and said this to Born Blue the other day,it's never nice it's happened to most of us and that feeling in your stomach is just horrendous ,every little thing ,songs,tv is a reminder but I hope you sort it with your GF.Good luck.

Same, many of us, myself included will have been there too and can empathise with you, it probably won't help but I always dressed the day when I would inevitably bump into my ex again (we hang out in the same sort of bars, she was also my best friend at the time) and how shitty I would feel seeing her. Well it happens last week and to be honest it wasn't so bad. Time certainly is the best healer.

Same, many of us, myself included will have been there too and can empathise with you, it probably won't help but I always dressed the day when I would inevitably bump into my ex again (we hang out in the same sort of bars, she was also my best friend at the time) and how shitty I would feel seeing her. Well it happens last week and to be honest it wasn't so bad. Time certainly is the best healer.

i used to work with mine,and my mates used to say I was pushing way above my weight but I didn't learn my lesson thank goodness as my wife of 14 years worked with me also.

Have you actually split up? Or is she just having doubts?

These things always happen in relationships, you get stuck in a rut, or into a routine, and suddenly what used to make her happy is common place, happiness is subjective, when things are bad, even the slightest good thing can make you happy, when things are good it needs a lot more.

What I am saying is that she has probably been so happy/content with you for the last 5 years she possibly has forgotten how happy you make her, a lot of couples split up at this stage, then realise they were so much happier with their partner than without, sometimes it just needs a bit of a reminder.

So fight for it, but don't be a pussy about it, try to recapture that original spark, but sometimes you can only do that by having some time apart, talk to her and maybe take a week off, go on holiday, or go to a mates and get shit faced.

Guest Col city fan

Have you actually split up? Or is she just having doubts?

These things always happen in relationships, you get stuck in a rut, or into a routine, and suddenly what used to make her happy is common place, happiness is subjective, when things are bad, even the slightest good thing can make you happy, when things are good it needs a lot more.

What I am saying is that she has probably been so happy/content with you for the last 5 years she possibly has forgotten how happy you make her, a lot of couples split up at this stage, then realise they were so much happier with their partner than without, sometimes it just needs a bit of a reminder.

So fight for it, but don't be a pussy about it, try to recapture that original spark, but sometimes you can only do that by having some time apart, talk to her and maybe take a week off, go on holiday, or go to a mates and get shit faced.

Great advice....

Yet another reason why Sky are scum. Definitely the tact to be taken on national television. (*1min 10 in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9kFPknoqE

Disgusting journalism - I live in the next town to Machynleth and have been involved in the searches for the last three days and the local people are truly devastated.... Kay Burley and the Sky news team know this and I think this was cheap and underhand.

I was going to complain about some twat letting their dog leave it's movements right outside my front gate. Don't have a dog if you're not prepared to clean up it's shit you lazy fook.

But in light of the other posts, I'm not going to mention it.

Also not much of an issue compared to some of the posts above but I'll mention it.

An ambulance drove past work earlier today with lights flashing ect and as to be expected, the cars ahead of it pulled to the side of the road. However, then I saw a guy/dick in a white van basically tag on behind the ambulance and follow it so he could get through all the traffic :mad:

Those fame hungry chumps sat in the cinema on the horror movie trailers putting their hands over their mush and pulling frightened faces just to get on the advert. Drama students the lot of them. I bet none of them actually shat their pants.

It doesn't really grind my gears, just saw it on the tele, but nowhere else to write it.

Also not much of an issue compared to some of the posts above but I'll mention it.

An ambulance drove past work earlier today with lights flashing ect and as to be expected, the cars ahead of it pulled to the side of the road. However, then I saw a guy/dick in a white van basically tag on behind the ambulance and follow it so he could get through all the traffic :mad:

my bosses wife is a paramedic and I think she said that's n offence,they get the number a report them to the police.

My head has been all over the shop for the past 6 months, up then down every 5 minutes.

I had a breakdown in January and tried to end it all - I failed. Things get better.

I'm much less of a cvnt in real life, PM me if you'd like to talk about it.

[hugs]

Guest Col city fan

I had a breakdown in January and tried to end it all - I failed. Things get better.

I'm much less of a cvnt in real life, PM me if you'd like to talk about it.

[hugs]

:o

:thumbup:

my bosses wife is a paramedic and I think she said that's n offence,they get the number a report them to the police.

I hope it is and I hope he does get done for it.

Z-layrex, didn't mean to take away from your pain and I wish you all the best mate. We are all human beings and despite what some people on here suggest, we all want the best for one another.

Jeremy Cunt

Z-layrex, I think someone might have said this, but try and find what made your relationship spark in the first place and see if you can recapture that. It could just be a bad patch, which all relationships go through, and maybe all it requires it is a bit of added effort to rekindle it.

Chin up and good luck.