Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Pro ****ing Direct ****ing Soccer.

If you don't have an item in stock, don't say you do, then fail to deliver!

When I buy underarmour from you, do NOT send it me with a giant hole in!

And do NOT get the most retarded Customer Service people to answer my questions!

NOBS!

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Drivers on Melton Rd, Leicester who don't think they shouldn't have to queue like the rest of us and drive up the inside lane until they get to the bus lane and expect to be let in.

Soppy tw@ts who let them in.

Yeah, they annoy my dad. Bloody idiots who think they have the right to barge their way in. We never let them in, who gives a crap if they damage their car by driving in, they should have been more patient.

Pro ****ing Direct ****ing Soccer.

If you don't have an item in stock, don't say you do, then fail to deliver!

When I buy underarmour from you, do NOT send it me with a giant hole in!

And do NOT get the most retarded Customer Service people to answer my questions!

NOBS!

Your fault for wanting to buy 'underarmour'.

British Telecom's Fucking Dumbwit Duhbrain Operators :@ :@ :@

35 minutes I was on the bloody phone to them - all because they're sending my bills to the wrong house and then wonder why I don't pay them on time. :doh:

I simply wanted them to change the house name on their records. But, after spelling the correct house name out 4 times for him - that included having to spell the word 'House'!!!!! WTF? - he decided that as my house wasn't on 'their list' there was nothing they could do other than keep sending my bill to the wrong place because, "that house name is similar to yours".

"Arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh, but it's not mine - I don't live there."

"Oh, so can you not get our correspondence, then?"

"NO, - I - DO - NOT - FUCKING - LIVE - IN - THAT - HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh..." (followed by a prolonged silence where he obviously hoped I'd change my mind)

Grrrrr, give me strength. It - finally - got sorted after I'd shouted at 3 different 'supervisors'.

I was more than a little pissed off. :glare::angry:

When I come home and all my sweet/chocolate wrappers have been taken out my bin, and pinned onto my whiteboard along with the message 'Did you know Diabetes can result in the loss of limbs?'

My parents sort of go health conscious on me, but anyone who's seen me will know I'm not exactly obese.

When I come home and all my sweet/chocolate wrappers have been taken out my bin, and pinned onto my whiteboard along with the message 'Did you know Diabetes can result in the loss of limbs?'

My parents sort of go health conscious on me, but anyone who's seen me will know I'm not exactly obese.

:|

Harsh.