Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

thats true.

I have another....

Cold Callers...who try to say something is wrong with your computer

Some foreign call centres.

Yeah I had one of those yesterday. I like to string them along for a while to see if I can get them to hang up before I do.

Its a con.They have given up on me,I posted some while back that I kept them on ages,made cups of tea,put the washing out.i said to the guy I was going to cut my grass at one point and would he hold!

When the mods remove your comment on a thread and then 2 hours later somebody writes down exactly the same comment and its not removed.

Maybe its because the other poster has 30k posts I don't. Annoyed

Or maybe the same mod hasn't seen the new post?

Post count inferiority / superiority complexes are the funniest yet saddest thing on the internet.

Would international football breaks not during the season be better?

Yes. I'm all for a good old international tournament during the summer - I do understand you need to qualify for these tournaments and the only/best time to do qualifiers is throughout the domestic season - Although the years there are no tournaments they could do a qualifying tournament type thing, although the international players would never get a break then I guess, anyway the point is I don't like these breaks fucking about with club football.

And yes I see your point you are getting at but you know what I mean just as much as I know what you mean.

The odd international break is worth it for the tournaments. Might be better if they grouped them together a bit more though. Maybe take a 3-week break each November where half the qualifying games are played. That would mean there would be no need for any other breaks and would probably be more entertaining

The odd international break is worth it for the tournaments. Might be better if they grouped them together a bit more though. Maybe take a 3-week break each November where half the qualifying games are played. That would mean there would be no need for any other breaks and would probably be more entertaining

Just feels like there is a break every month, never used to be this bad, it's only become like this in the last few season or so it seems to me.

You can't seem to get the domestic season going and flowing before an international break comes along.

Qualifiers I can just about accept, but pointless friendlies really piss me off.

I can't actually find the story online.

However, I read this week about a girl who lost her hands and feet to meningitis and is now trying to compete as a paralympian. She tried to get a bus somewhere in Leeds to get home from college but the disabled ramp wasn't working, so had to wait an hour in the cold for the next bus. During that hour a bunch of fecking chav's took the piss out of her and basically gave her a hard time.... It's one thing to take the piss out of someone, it's another level to mock a 14 year old girl who is a paralympian, who has no hands or feet and is just trying to get a bus home. Total scum. I don't wish death on many. but I do on those feckwits....

However, I read this week about a girl who lost her hands and feet to meningitis and is now trying to compete as a paralympian. She tried to get a bus somewhere in Leeds to get home from college but the disabled ramp wasn't working, so had to wait an hour in the cold for the next bus. During that hour a bunch of fecking chav's took the piss out of her and basically gave her a hard time.... It's one thing to take the piss out of someone, it's another level to mock a 14 year old girl who is a paralympian, who has no hands or feet and is just trying to get a bus home. Total scum. I don't wish death on many. but I do on those feckwits....

thats the sort of low lifes we tend to have in the country now days. they dont have any respect and when punishment is dished out to them its a crappy little sentence or fine.

a part of me thinks we should bring back national service or something,

http://www.ilkleygazette.co.uk/news/9965428.___Diabolical____bus_firm_in_apology_for_wheelchair_girl_refusal/