Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Do they all still say "freshen up for th ladies" as well.

Ha Ha,wish they had said that to me,I would have pulled down my trousers and boxers expecting him to run a wet wipe round my ball sack and arse,which is not a one man job(well the arse anyway)

Mind you they could have more health problems than Stu clearing asbestos!

This exposure program on itv1 now!

Typical reaction to crime in the streets and the 'youth issues'...basically interviewing loads of kids , whilst trying to burn down the walls in an abandoned house, and them in basic terms saying 'well there's nothing to do'.

Coupled with dreary narrative on how these kids have nothing and something needs to be done to change the anti social attitude via community program's.

Typical knee jerk naive answer to the problem.

Guest Col city fan

The state of the roads.

There's fookin potholes and rubbish bits of patching up everywhere.

God knows what they will be like if we have more snow again this winter.

This exposure program on itv1 now!

Typical reaction to crime in the streets and the 'youth issues'...basically interviewing loads of kids , whilst trying to burn down the walls in an abandoned house, and them in basic terms saying 'well there's nothing to do'.

Coupled with dreary narrative on how these kids have nothing and something needs to be done to change the anti social attitude via community program's.

Typical knee jerk naive answer to the problem.

I hate it when youths or children commit crime and then say "well there's nothing else to do"

I'm 24 and when I was younger I didn't commit crime. I would get home from school and be playing football or riding my bike until I had to be home by a certain time.

It's such an easy excuse by the youths of today to say "there isn't anything to do"