Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When I come home and all my sweet/chocolate wrappers have been taken out my bin, and pinned onto my whiteboard along with the message 'Did you know Diabetes can result in the loss of limbs?'

My parents sort of go health conscious on me, but anyone who's seen me will know I'm not exactly obese.

You don't need to be obese to be unhealthy

When I come home and all my sweet/chocolate wrappers have been taken out my bin, and pinned onto my whiteboard along with the message 'Did you know Diabetes can result in the loss of limbs?'

My parents sort of go health conscious on me, but anyone who's seen me will know I'm not exactly obese.

Haha, your parents are mentalists

:crylaugh:

:giggle: Oh my god! Are they behind the 'wear your seatbelt you cvnt' adverts that are out at the moment as well?

They are quite right though, diabetes is a wank disease to have. When I finish Uni I want to do Health Promotion so I'll bear that tactic in mind :thumbup:

:giggle: Oh my god! Are they behind the 'wear your seatbelt you cvnt' adverts that are out at the moment as well?

They are quite right though, diabetes is a wank disease to have. When I finish Uni I want to do Health Promotion so I'll bear that tactic in mind :thumbup:

I imagine all diseases are pretty wank to have tbh.

Pendulum.

What utter toss, really ****s me off having to put up with them on the radio.

You are wise for your years Mr Tray.

Apparently they came out the other week saying they don't even like drum n bass, it was just a means to an end. Well Pendulum you can take your shandy boy lightweight pop shite pussy beat c*ntcore and stick it up your collective talentless arses. Nobs.

I think it's ok when people are in a relationship with someone and put in their msn screen name 'I love you ..... you're my babe' or something. That's fine. That's what I do.

But it's the people who just started going out with someone and put 'oh my god I love you .... for ever and ever and ever until the very very very end.'...and the next day it's the same message but a different name.

Why put something you blatantly don't mean? :frusty:

Laughable.

Edited by NSLL

I think it's ok when people are in a relationship with someone and put in their msn screen name 'I love you ..... you're my babe' or something. That's fine. That's what I do.

But it's the people who just started going out with someone and put 'oh my god I love you .... for ever and ever and ever until the very very very end.'...and the next day it's the same message but a different name.

Why put something you blatantly don't mean? :frusty:

Laughable.

I'm hungover. I don't want to hear this babble, Nussul.

And maybe the love was so intense that it just finished, you know? Intense stuff usually don't last so long.

I'm going to McDonalds.

I tell you what grinds my many gears at the moment, it's those fecking confused.com adverts with the freakishly looking people holding the freakishly fake cuppas and remote controls and that. It's just come on during the Championship and it's troubled my already troubled mind. I want to punch something.

I'm hungover. I don't want to hear this babble, Nussul.

And maybe the love was so intense that it just finished, you know? Intense stuff usually don't last so long.

I'm going to McDonalds.

That wasn't his point TPH.

Besides, you're hung over. Go and get a McDonalds or something.