Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Barmen/ barmaids who can't keep tab of who should be served next. Worse than them are the rude c**ts who push in in the first place and act all oblivious when you tell them to **** right off. Worst is when a fit slag does it - it's difficult to tell a fit slag to **** off when they flutter their fake eyelashes at you and push their cleavage together.

This, my local Wetherspoons is particularly bad for this, the chimps behind the bar are so fvcking stupid it's unbelievable.

Hate it when people like things from facebook pages like 'Teens only' such as an american soilder. Yeah nice message/pic whatever but it's just so the facebook page can get more likes.

And people falling for 'click like in 3 seconds if you agree with this'. Just ****ing stupid.

Hate it when people like things from facebook pages like 'Teens only' such as an american soilder. Yeah nice message/pic whatever but it's just so the facebook page can get more likes.

And people falling for 'click like in 3 seconds if you agree with this'. Just ****ing stupid.

That annoys the **** out of me, end up going on any friend who likes that and unclicking 'show in news feed'

Flying out to Spain this morning so went to bed early last night about 8:30. Woke up at 11:30 and have not been able to get back to sleep since. It is the same everytime I fly. Got all excited again so couldn't sleep. Leaving in about 20 mins and am now knackered. First afternoon will be taken up by mostly sleeping. :(

Having to start work at my French hotel at 6, wait around for 2 hours as no one gets up for breakfast before then and then everyone comes down in the final hour of my shift (9-10am). I could have slept for at least an hour longer :(

*Scrap that its all worth it. Just got paid and received erasmus grant :pearson:

Edited by HathernFox

Flying out to Spain this morning so went to bed early last night about 8:30. Woke up at 11:30 and have not been able to get back to sleep since. It is the same everytime I fly. Got all excited again so couldn't sleep. Leaving in about 20 mins and am now knackered. First afternoon will be taken up by mostly sleeping. :(

Stay up late and have a beer next time ;)

Having a bucks party scheduled on the best day of horse racing for the year and the bucks party isn't at the bloddy races!!

What you fancying?

Looking at Americain or Dunaden, obviously, and a couple of outsiders My Quest For Peace and Glencadem Gold.

Edited by Matt

What you fancying?

Looking at Americain or Dunaden, obviously, and a couple of outsiders My Quest For Peace and Glencadem Gold.

Biggest day of racing is actually Derby day on the saturday all group races. Apart from the Melbourne Cup, Tuesdays race meet is poor. Not sure who i'm backing in the cup normally go all right with my exoctics on cup day. American, Dunadeen, Mount Athos and the horse that cost me tens of thousands last year Red Cardeux look the obvious ones to beat. But quite fancy a horse i watched in the lead ups that's paying big 60/1

Having a bucks party scheduled on the best day of horse racing for the year and the bucks party isn't at the bloddy races!!

Flemingtons card Saturday is obscene, 9 group races.

Can't remember them all but I went through last night and liked Sizzling, Gatewood, howmuchyouloveme, It's a Dundeel, December Draw place and Dear Demi.

Melbourne cup will probably be won by a French horse, producing stayers out their arse. American big chance, Gatewood not far off.

Flemingtons card Saturday is obscene, 9 group races.

Can't remember them all but I went through last night and liked Sizzling, Gatewood, howmuchyouloveme, It's a Dundeel, December Draw place and Dear Demi.

Melbourne cup will probably be won by a French horse, producing stayers out their arse. American big chance, Gatewood not far off.

Always is the best day of racing, Caufeild Cup and Vic Derby are the best race days in the Spring.

Gatewood must win tomorrow to get in to the Melbourne Cup, it's about 34th in the order of entry. Not looked at the form too much but think Hvastan will give it a crack in the Derby, masssive against track bias win last start. Plus the script has been written for it, small time training family never had any top liners lashed out and spent the most money they have ever spent on a horse set for this race. The head of the family and main trainer died a few days out from the win at Caufeild, was some of the most emotional scene i've seen after that win.