Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Being one of the few people on the planet who can't sleep properly when drunk. I went to bed five hours ago, have slept maybe twenty minutes of that and have finally just given up.

Ugh.

I wouldn't mind if I was an insomniac but my common sleep issue is that I sleep too much, normally. FML.

Edited by Finnegan

In similar, alcohol makes me pass out but the SMALLEST of noises and I'm wide awake, also, any small amout of alcohol (and I'm talking sniffing the barmaids apron here) mean the next day I will wake up when the crows are singing.

Does she mind you sniffing her apron? :unsure: Bit kinky. :P

People who applaud or whoop halfway through a performance. Nobody wants to hear you - I came to watch the performer. :angry:

Sorry, I always get a little over-enthusiastic when I'm at the ballet. :blush::P

Less than attractive girls who get modelling shots done, then post them all over facebook every week.

Even worse the Ones who take photos of themselves every day and upload them FFs. Shame I'm too lazy to delete them off Facebook.

People reading a book at football.

Don't get me wrong they are wasting their money, if they want to do that fair play to them (Well it'd be their parents who pay it, but still), but there is a girl who sits near me without fail EVERY game she gets her book out and reads, for the full 90 minutes - infact during pre-match/half time she doesn't read it lol

And people question why the atmosphere is poor?

Also the people infront of me - The look behind them more than looking at whats happening on the pitch, every 2 minutes (No exageration) they turn round and are constantly looking for someone, again, EVERY game without fail.