Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bar staff at my SU - no I don't want ice in my whisky you philistine.

Prententious wankers in any SU who think that the piss whisky they are drinking is some fine vintage.

Fvck up and get some red bull in it.

• Like 1

Prententious wankers in any SU who think that the piss whisky they are drinking is some fine vintage.

Fvck up and get some red bull in it.

I never claimed it was fine vintage, it was glenmorangie 12 year. Not my favorite, that's laphroaig but it's hardly the piss that is blended whiskies.

I'd rather piss in it than add red bull. Energy drinks are vile.

We had a whiskey drinker when i was at uni. He was abit older than the rest of us. He had about 30 different whiskeys in his room. He used to give girls a long speech about how cultured it was to drink whiskey and go on about the different types. Then he would get her drunk by asking her to taste most of them etc.

Personally i find they all taste the same, of strong alcohol.

We had a whiskey drinker when i was at uni. He was abit older than the rest of us. He had about 30 different whiskeys in his room. He used to give girls a long speech about how cultured it was to drink whiskey and go on about the different types. Then he would get her drunk by asking her to taste most of them etc.

Personally i find they all taste the same, of strong alcohol.

Surely rohypnol was cheaper?

When your best mate and you have a massive falling out over some pissy little thing.

On one hand you want things to be right again, but then you have an ego and he completely overreacted anyway.

We have so few really good friends during our lives, some people don't have any. Just try and make up, life really is too short.

Hotel beds, why do 'luxury' hotels think having really soft beds and lots of huge fvcking pillows is a good thing. I never sleep well in these places, why can't I have an option of a harder mattress and a normal sized pillow a light duvet so I can actually get some fvcking sleep and not wake up with a bad back a stiff neck and sweating (or freezing having thrown off the tog 24 duvet.)

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

Hotel beds, why do 'luxury' hotels think having really soft beds and lots of huge fvcking pillows is a good thing. I never sleep well in these places, why can't I have an option of a harder mattress and a normal sized pillow a light duvet so I can actually get some fvcking sleep and not wake up with a bad back a stiff neck and sweating (or freezing having thrown off the tog 24 duvet.)

Great humblebrag