Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

the naked chef?

To be fair the streak was as accurate as his corkage fee, sorry "wine night" description.

or I could just be making it up as I go along!

Which actually I would find even funnier. :P

Idiots who seem to think the EU has a habit of forcing heads of state on its member countries, and me apparently being unable to make it clear that this is incontrovertibly not the case.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I never will, I've almost given up with them.

But with your dislike of bottom fun turning gay wouldn't be an option, what will you do?

Although you are hankering for a bit of lamb at the moment...

Have you been to Wales?

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

But with your dislike of all things gay, what will you do?

Although you are hankering for a bit of lamb at the moment...

Have you been to Wales?

Watch the quotations there, your turning into Nick. I said I found the act of homosexuality disgusting, I don't dislike gays, I employed one once who I sat next too. (minor humblebrag in some way)

I have, I might have to go down there snatching, lovely women Wales, really have some sorts if you go down the Gower for a couple of days, might be the perfect place to get my buzz back for Women and Lamb.

Watch the quotations there, your turning into Nick. I said I found the act of homosexuality disgusting, I don't dislike gays, I employed one once who I sat next too. (minor humblebrag in some way)

I have, I might have to go down there snatching, lovely women Wales, really have some sorts if you go down the Gower for a couple of days, might be the perfect place to get my buzz back for Women and Lamb.

Wasn't meant as a dig about the gay comment, I was just suggesting a third option, if you give up on women, are never going to go for a man, then maybe Wales might provide the answer...

...just don't forget the Velcro gloves and the oversized wellies.

Edit: I have edited my original post so it doesn't appear like I'm trying to reopen that debate again.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

Wasn't meant as a dig about the gay comment, I was just suggesting a third option, if you give up on women, are never going to go for a man, then maybe Wales might provide the answer...

...just don't forget the Velcro gloves and the oversized wellies.

Edit: I have edited my original post so it doesn't appear like I'm trying to reopen that debate again.

Ha,you seem to be an expert in the catching sheep department .Must be where I've been going wrong all these years!

Center-Parcs. What a rip-off. £720 for 3 nights in a virtual bunker made of cinder block. Touilets that appear to be the wrong way round so your sh1t sits in the open air 'till you flush it.

The cost of food in restaurants and the dome is extortionate, £15 for a bowl of mussels with some chips. Pizza's are crap.

Activities are hugely over-priced, 2 under 14yr olds bowling, £18 for 45 mins

The heating seems to go off at 10 am. But above all that... the FVCKING people...

I don't know why we go back every year! Oh yeah, 'cos my wife's friend takes her family so we have to go too.

I did used to quite like it but now it's way overpriced.

Center-Parcs. What a rip-off. £720 for 3 nights in a virtual bunker made of cinder block. Touilets that appear to be the wrong way round so your sh1t sits in the open air 'till you flush it.

The cost of food in restaurants and the dome is extortionate, £15 for a bowl of mussels with some chips. Pizza's are crap.

The heating seems to go off at 10 am. But above all that... the FVCKING people...

I don't know why we go back every year! Oh yeah, 'cos my wife's friend takes her family so we have to go too.

Butlins for posh people !

Exactly what I was about to say. A middle class Butlins.

I'm hardly middle class, but that's what I meant about the "FVCKING people"... they are tiresome and irritatingly snooty and ignorant with regard to their fellow "guests". Not a word I like in connection with any holiday camp.

My in laws go every year. Fecking rip off.

I'm hardly middle class, but that's what I meant about the "FVCKING people"... they are tiresome and irritatingly snooty and ignorant with regard to their fellow "guests". Not a word I like in connection with any holiday camp.

Not directed at you mate......

Centre Parcs touches a bit of a nerve with me. An argument with an ex - she was a snotty cow & all her friends were too. They used to bang on about how great it was & I said it was "nothing more than Butlins without a knobbly knees contest & twice the price"

I went 2 weeks ago with the girlfriends parents and all her family. Really didn't like it, the chalets we stayed in were alright (ash chalets?) but everything else I didn't like.

£4.40 for a watered down Guinness, £9.95 for a burger and chips. Riding round in the cold on a bike isn't what I call fun. We went to Strada the Italian restaurant biggest rip off I've ever.

The only thing that is free is the swimming and that was freezing cold.

My wife has been conscripted to a Centre Parks trip next March by her friend, I wasn't even asked and it was arranged and paid for by parents without my wife's knowledge. Sound like I've had a lucky escape, it's the international break so it looks like I might have to force myself to go to a lower league match on the piss or something to pass the time.

Edited by 1964FOX

I love Centre Parcs, Elveden's the best. I only go off-season though, if you go in November or February, there's hardly anyone there to bother you, and the accommodation is half-price. The Pancake House is a great place to eat (definitely avoid Huck's or whatever it's called, tiny portions for what it's meant to be)

Also the supermarket seems to have cut its prices in recent years and they stock more stuff now - I took a load of food/drink with me last time and just topped up what I needed, didn't cost much more than the usual supermarket stuff. Also, there's a barbecue pit to make use of at the chalet. Obviously some of the activities are a bit pricey but you can find out all that before hand

But yeah, if you have kids with you, you'll only be able to go peak season so I can see why you wouldn't like it

The NUS demo yesterday - complete washout. ****ing torrential rain, and some people managed to get themselves lost meaning it was gone 7 before we even started to leave London.

Justice.