Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

having my girlfriend cancel on me to see her mates, on our 1 year anniversary!!! and then having ago at me for not speaking to her!

im sorry for getting annoyed when i spent 3 months getting things planed for the night, and you cancel :@:banghead:

having my girlfriend cancel on me to see her mates, on our 1 year anniversary!!! and then having ago at me for not speaking to her!

im sorry for getting annoyed when i spent 3 months getting things planed for the night, and you cancel :@:banghead:

Mate, that is seriously harsh.

You need to sack her off and sleep with her sister.

They always moan when you don't make any effort, yet when you do, they still moan.

You tried your best, it's her fault and don't let her forget this if she moans at you again mate :thumbup:

Edited by Corky

she aint got a sister, she has a brother lol

Do him then.

Record it, Youtube it and share the link with all of her mates.

Get his photo put on a T-shirt, wear the T-shirt and talk about him all the time the next time she blows you.

Yup. That'll probably do it.

They always moan when you don't make any effort, yet when you do, they still moan.

You tried your best, it's her fault and don't let her forget this if she moans at you again mate :thumbup:

oh i wont lol,

i went out with my mates instaed and ended up being a shoulder to cry on for my mate, because her boyfriend stopped at another girls house(and the other girl fancys him) so all in all i didnt get drunk, i got cancelled on,my gf complained at me for being annoyed at her, i spend all evening with a wet shoulder lol good fun,

:whistle:

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Do him then.

Record it, Youtube it and share the link with all of her mates.

Get his photo put on a T-shirt, wear the T-shirt and talk about him all the time the next time she blows you.

Yup. That'll probably do it.

That will really get back at her :thumbup:

lol id rather not, i lived with her family for 2 months and lets just say he hasnt got what it takes to satisfy anyone lol

but i wouldnt anyway, hes the young mayor of melton id have to print it in the paper lol