Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Stood in the rain, in a dank alleyway because I was told that there was a bar meet I could come to to start volunteering behind the bar. I was told that was at 7, I've been here since 5 to seven and there's been hide nor hair of anyone. Doors to the place still locked so can't have already been going on...

People with colds, cough and 'the shits' who go to gym to sweat it out, also known as spreading their germs.

Ok i'll accept coughs and colds, If i'm honest i've been to the sauna to help sweat a cold out, but diarrhea and sickness? No, I wouldn't, I'd consider other people, I doubt i'd even leave the house.

I was in the sauna today and there was this bloke telling everyone in the sauna about his dodgy stomach and he's had diarrhea and sickness all week...well cheers for that, he soon cleared the sauna out and had it too himself anyway - maybe that was his plan.

People with colds, cough and 'the shits' who go to gym to sweat it out, also known as spreading their germs.

Ok i'll accept coughs and colds, If i'm honest i've been to the sauna to help sweat a cold out, but diarrhea and sickness? No, I wouldn't, I'd consider other people, I doubt i'd even leave the house.

I was in the sauna today and there was this bloke telling everyone in the sauna about his dodgy stomach and he's had diarrhea and sickness all week...well cheers for that, he soon cleared the sauna out and had it too himself anyway - maybe that was his plan.

How can you exercise with the shits? :dunno:

How can you exercise with the shits? :dunno:

I take it he didn't go in the gym, I take it he just went in the Sauna to sweat it out, like I say I couldn't leave the house if it was me with fear of either a) need to shit/be sick in the middle of no where or b) spread my germs.

Edited by Matt

You collect men wearing earrings, that is a bit creepy, is it like a dungeon thing, or do you kill them and have them stuffed?

I hold them captive and occasionally take them out two at a time but never a matching pair together just to add to their suffering.

tuition fee hikes and cuts to front line services. Fairly sensible things to protest given Clegg and Cameron respectively pledged not to do those things in the run up to the last election... Few jackasses brought the whole Palestine-Israel shit into it though.

Youre paying thousands of oounds a year yet rather than study for one day and make good use of the vast money you pay, you choose to have a day off?

Youre paying thousands of oounds a year yet rather than study for one day and make good use of the vast money you pay, you choose to have a day off?

No - I don't have any lectures on a Wednesday, Wednesday afternoons are set aside for the sports teams and with the way the timetable fell I didn't get anything on a Wednesday morning.