Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

After the 2 days of rain we've had its been a lovely day so I went for a walk.

I live near some woods, so I was walking through it all on my own, it was beautiful until I stepped in what I can only describe as the biggest poo I've ever seen, what could have made such an enormous dump? I came to the conclusion it had to be human so I spent the next 10 mins trying the scrape the poo off my shoes trying not to vomit...a really nice day spoiled by huge poo poo.

I live near some woods, so I was walking through it all on my own, it was beautiful until I stepped in what I can only describe as the biggest poo I've ever seen, what could have made such an enormous dump? I came to the conclusion it had to be human so I spent the next 10 mins trying the scrape the poo off my shoes trying not to vomit...a really nice day spoiled by huge poo poo.

I would just throw them away.

couldnt be THAT big....how big was it? lol

couldnt be THAT big....how big was it? lol

it was like King kongs first dump of the day,

£200 on shoes and they aren't even your favourite pair?

Don't spend so much next time you silly man.

You're right of course...but they were nice...well still are, just a little wiffy.

They cost over £200 - I will not let a poo poo ruin my 2nd favourite pair of shoes.

Purpleronnie to neighbour"think I'm going for a walk in the woods this afternoon"

Neighbour"it's been rather wet and muddy,make sure you wear something decent on your feet"

Purpleronnie"mmmm he said something decent on my feet....let me think.wellies....no,although the right thing to wear I believe I will wear my 2nd best pair of shoes costing a mind blowing 200 English pounds.

Neighbour" look at that stupid cvnt in his flash shoes to go walking in the woods,I used to be in the SAS,I can eat anything,know the shortest routes and have had a very successful tv career on the Discovery channel.mmmm I will teach him a lesson,with my superior knowledge of the terrain I will track ahead knowing which route he will take and take a fooking great steaming dump in his path"

Purpleronnie-"aaaahhh me bloody shoes,covered in poo,it smells funny like humans that has been eating some rotting flesh,but who would do something like that?"

Rustle of bushes

Neighbour" Ha Ha Purpleronnie,I guess BEARS do shit in the woods"

Yes I am bored!

• Like 2

Purpleronnie to neighbour"think I'm going for a walk in the woods this afternoon"

Neighbour"it's been rather wet and muddy,make sure you wear something decent on your feet"

Purpleronnie"mmmm he said something decent on my feet....let me think.wellies....no,although the right thing to wear I believe I will wear my 2nd best pair of shoes costing a mind blowing 200 English pounds.

Neighbour" look at that stupid cvnt in his flash shoes to go walking in the woods,I used to be in the SAS,I can eat anything,know the shortest routes and have had a very successful tv career on the Discovery channel.mmmm I will teach him a lesson,with my superior knowledge of the terrain I will track ahead knowing which route he will take and take a fooking great steaming dump in his path"

Purpleronnie-"aaaahhh me bloody shoes,covered in poo,it smells funny like humans that has been eating some rotting flesh,but who would do something like that?"

Rustle of bushes

Yes I am bored!

lol

Rustle of bushes

Yes I am bored!

_58042605_b2501157-magic_mushrooms.gif