Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who appear on gameshows looking like they've been dragged through a bush.

Just watched one where one of the men wore a shirt unbuttoned revealing his hairy chest , the top was not ironed and the jeans looked like he'd been wearing them to work.

Was it Noel Edmonds?

People who appear on gameshows looking like they've been dragged through a bush.

Just watched one where one of the men wore a shirt unbuttoned revealing his hairy chest , the top was not ironed and the jeans looked like he'd been wearing them to work.

I actually thought this the other week, I can't understand people who can walk down the street without looking fairly smart let alone go on national tv. Sign of the times i think, lack of self-respect everywhere.

Builders who come into pubs at night still in their work gear as well.

Trains:

What the fvck is with this leaning out the window to open the door shit, we are in the 21st century, is it that difficult to put a fvcking handle on the inside of the door :dunno:

Ticket barriers that swallow your ticket, why do I have to queue with the mega train people and other people that need the ticket for their expenses because the actual receipt doesn't actually have enough information on it to use as my expenses.

Leicester train station 6 million to pave over the drop off bays, did we really need to spend £6m to make it harder to use the fvcking station.

Trains:

What the fvck is with this leaning out the window to open the door shit, we are in the 21st century, is it that difficult to put a fvcking handle on the inside of the door :dunno:

Ticket barriers that swallow your ticket, why do I have to queue with the mega train people and other people that need the ticket for their expenses because the actual receipt doesn't actually have enough information on it to use as my expenses.

Leicester train station 6 million to pave over the drop off bays, did we really need to spend £6m to make it harder to use the fvcking station.

That was my first reaction when I saw the redevelopment job, a ramp and a bit of tarmac rework for 6 million.

If this was New Jersey you'd know who got that contract.

110428Vito_Spatafore_en_el_club_gay.jpg

Having a bad day?

I don't think ALL nurses are all four of the above. If the ones you work with are, then that's really unlucky.

No theyre not all like that, but it seems to be the ones that make the biggest impact are.

One of the particularly useless band 6's where I work actually asked me what hypercapnia meant the other day. I couldnt believe it.

Edited by z-layrex

Work sending me on a course to Brighton this Sunday when the same course was in Leicester two weeks ago - w@nkshafts

Had to spend a few days there last month,if you are driving down, parking is a nightmare. The pavilion is well worth a look,even at a tenner!

Edited by notnow john

Ive heard of him but I don't actually know who that guy is... :/

Check him out, get some ladies, do some drugs and walk around with your trousers half way down your legs.

But he has changed his act now, so maybe visit Conor Maynard and go and record a track with the overrated bell.

I googled them both and each of them look like a pair of right twats, ill stick to my travelodge or premier inn or what ever it is and settle down for a good old pot noodle and a tug

To be fair you should at least check out some Harveys Ales - Sussex Best has a very apt name. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I googled them both and each of them look like a pair of right twats, ill stick to my travelodge or premier inn or what ever it is and settle down for a good old pot noodle and a tug

A tug lol

Would advise you to switch on Sky Channel 912 right now then.

TV cooking shows.

1) "when I'm feeling lazy I like cheese and biscuits for dinner" then proceeds to cook the biscuits.

2) camera work - I don't need to see half of your face two feet high on my lounge.

*****. **** off.

Edit. Did he just say " let the ingredients get to know each other" I think he did. I want to die.

Edited by Jon the Hat
  • Like 2

Parking wankers. Similar to bus wankers.

Anybody whose shopped at thurmaston know what I mean. That parking area is shocking and has so many arseholes in ridiculously sized cars sitting where they like waiting for a space.

If you see somebody about to pull out of the space then fair enough, do not however just sit there in the middle of the entry/exit to the entire thing and expect people to be pleased about it.

If you can't see the good 15-20 cars behind you throwing you the V's then you shouldn't be driving!

TV cooking shows.

1) "when I'm feeling lazy I like cheese and biscuits for dinner" then proceeds to cook the biscuits.

2) camera work - I don't need to see half of your face two feet high on my lounge.

*****. **** off.

Edit. Did he just say " let the ingredients get to know each other" I think he did. I want to die.

You're talking about Nigel Slater, aren't you?

His shows do my head in too.

Stop making out you've just slung all the ingredients together - you've rehearsed it 15 times (and it still looks crap).

The homosexualisation of mens clothes. I understand the need for clothes shops to target those who spend the most money and therefore I understand why they push all the faggy two bit fashion trends, but surely they can still maintain a small selection of normal, good quality, proper fitting clothes for those of us who don't always want to look like we're on the way to mardi gras.