Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The homosexualisation of mens clothes. I understand the need for clothes shops to target those who spend the most money and therefore I understand why they push all the faggy two bit fashion trends, but surely they can still maintain a small selection of normal, good quality, proper fitting clothes for those of us who don't always want to look like we're on the way to mardi gras.

You are so repressing your homosexuality.

• Like 4

The homosexualisation of mens clothes. I understand the need for clothes shops to target those who spend the most money and therefore I understand why they push all the faggy two bit fashion trends, but surely they can still maintain a small selection of normal, good quality, proper fitting clothes for those of us who don't always want to look like we're on the way to mardi gras.

You can't help yourself can you? Stop trying to bait people.

You're right. I did think you were Daggers. Had I known it was you I wouldn't have been so kind.

Ah, I love you too you... warlord? serbian football expert? caveman? moose? Which personality are we on, it's become rather hard to keep track. Oh, btw I'd really suggest going to your GP and talking about the possibility of DID with the number of changes you've made.

Where I live, the escalators at public transport stations are triggered by pressure pads at their entrance, meaning they only run when people need to use them, saving on the energy spent running them permanently.

Therefore: People who use the 'down' escalators when there are steps right next to them. I can understand using the up ones for long flights of stairs, but gravity literally does all the work on the way down you lazy, good for nothing tossers. (I exclude old people, pregnant women and disabled people from my furious rage)

I'm oldish, do I count?

Although I've used escalators mainly London Tube , where I'm standing on them (up and down) and people are runing up them past those standing. Usually carrying briefcase and brolly.

Edited by Nightguard

I'm oldish, do I count?

Although I've used escalators mainly London Tube , where I'm standing on them (up and down) and people are runing up them past those standing. Usually carrying briefcase and brolly.

That's what you do in London on them. If you want to stand keep to the right, people who want to get up them quicker walk up them on the left.

When you ask someone if they want to do something and they won't give a straight answer. Yes or No, it's a simple ****ing question - You want to do it or you don't.

Mind you even if they said yes with my tight mates they say yes then last minute make some poor excuse up.