Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't know why it annoys me but the stupid adverts that you get around the edge of televised sports arenas that are flat vinyl laid out on the pitch but made to look 3D from the TV camera angle. (Think the coca cola ones at the KP)

You ain't fooling anyone with your shitty advert,it's not a stand up sign because they would be in the way of the players, you know that, we know that, even a fvcking blind guy knows that so just get a normal flat sign you sh!tty b@stards

I don't know why it annoys me but the stupid adverts that you get around the edge of televised sports arenas that are flat vinyl laid out on the pitch but made to look 3D from the TV camera angle. (Think the coca cola ones at the KP)

You ain't fooling anyone with your shitty advert,it's not a stand up sign because they would be in the way of the players, you know that, we know that, even a fvcking blind guy knows that so just get a normal flat sign you sh!tty b@stards

Bet a majority of top premiership clubs/armchair supporters are fooled into believing they are 3D - They've probably never been to a game in real life to realise.

Facebook and some people who I've got as friends on there.

One lad was on holiday in New Zealend and was constantly updating his status and wishing people happy birthday. Fvck sake you are on holiday.

A girl gave birth on Monday, an hour later she was uploading photos of the baby.

Finally lads and girls who constantly write they love each other to their partners, and and then write back "love you too" Why not text each other or tell each other face to face instead of broadcasting it on social networking sites.

Agreed. A girl I went to school with added me but she updates her status about every 2 hours. I swear she has a new boyfriend every day, one minute it's "together forever", next minute it's "is now in a relationship with someone else"...

Jesus! If that's your biggest gripe at the moment you should think yourself lucky!!!

Jesus! If that's your biggest gripe at the moment you should think yourself lucky!!!

At no point did I say it's my biggest gripe! Is this or is this not the "What grinds my gears" thread? If it makes you happy ill post in the "Floats my boat" thread to even things up.

That said I can't deny that life is going fairly well at the minute, long may it continue. I appreciate your concern.

http://www.foxestalk...60#entry2426033

ignore webbo's abysmal youtube linking skillz, but his video is related

Edited by BunkMoreland

Break ups. Not been single for 6 years, the world is suddenly quite scary...

Sorry to hear that. I'm not going to make any "supportive" weedy comments (you know the type of thing, I'm sure). Just gotta keep looking forward, mate.

Haha yeah true.

We were together 6 years since we were 19, both just changed too much. She betrayed me and it was that shock to the system that made me realise i'd been unhappy and going through the motions the last year. She's not the girl I used to have anyway, ive never even flirted with another woman in 6 years.

Still, ****ing heartbreaking.

Haha yeah true.

We were together 6 years since we were 19, both just changed too much. She betrayed me and it was that shock to the system that made me realise i'd been unhappy and going through the motions the last year. She's not the girl I used to have anyway, ive never even flirted with another woman in 6 years.

its hard pal,but it WILL get better,sounds harsh but sounds like its for the best.

Haha yeah true.

I spent an hour earlier trying to upload the best post relationship peptalk video for you to Youtube but they blocked it. Or Fox did. Same happened on Daily Motion. Gutted. All the best though.

Anyone know any other way to upload videos if Youtube or DMotion won't accept them?