Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

At the end of the day, you've fooked his sister and whatever he does, however many times he's teabagged you whilst you've been asleep, he can never ever take that away from you.

Send him a turd in the post.

it gets better, i fooked his sister on his bed, that was fun,

If he's got a black belt in Taekwondo, he must be pretty buff.

So now your bird was wronged you, why not post a naked picture of her in this thread.

Also, when you send her brother this turd, don't put any postage on it. The beauty is that he'll have to go to the sorting office and pay just to pick up your turd.

So now your bird was wronged you, why not post a naked picture of her in this thread.

Also, when you send her brother this turd, don't put any postage on it. The beauty is that he'll have to go to the sorting office and pay just to pick up your turd.

lol ill do that (the turb thing)

i dont post naked pics on the internet, well not yet lol

:chant: :laugh:

she does lol

You sure? ;)

This thread has been brilliant this past day. I am tired. Stayed up too late last night. Meant to be moving tonight. Balls.

Alex, due to an administrative error, something has been sent to you in error.

Please do NOT open the package I sent you. In fact, don't even pay to pick it up from the sorting office.

Cyclists riding down country lanes side by side

Tempted to save petrol and go straight through them

its called riding " two abreast " so calm down :thumbup:

it's probably the lasting side effects of head trauma caused by being hit on the head by two breasts :D

Edited by Zingari

No it isn't.

Actually changing the keys round is sort of silly because the whole point is it's designed to be easy to find and so you can easily remember where they are.

lol

i did it lol

it got better today, i went to see her yo say hi, i love you etc, she hugged me said i have a driving lesson and walked off no i love you no kiss, :angry::mad::@

i did it lol

it got better today, i went to see her yo say hi, i love you etc, she hugged me said i have a driving lesson and walked off no i love you no kiss, :angry::mad::@

You haven't been married for about 10 years, have you?