Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Muscle and back pain, Back isn't too bad atm, could be better though but reckon i've got a Neck problem I had a few years ago coming back, now I know how Nuge felt a few weeks ago.

Got the muscle pain in my neck and it's making me feel sick.

Slept funny on my neck the other night, not been able to train all weekend and been bored out of my head

People who STILL think the Sport Personality of the Year award is about the personality of a person rather than sporting achievement.. If you read the reaction to Murray getting third on Twitter I'd say about 70% think that.

• Like 1

People who STILL think the Sport Personality of the Year award is about the personality of a person rather than sporting achievement.. If you read the reaction to Murray getting third on Twitter I'd say about 70% think that.

Just reply with this...

From Dictionary.com's definition of "personality":

7. a famous, notable, or prominent person; celebrity.

There's more than one definition of the word "personality"

Working 7:30 - 1:30 on Boxing Day! Christmas Night will be a bit shit now. That said, 3 months ago I'd have taken working on Christmas Day

Working 2pm to 11pm Christmas Day so it's proper shit for me but it's part of the job, just a bastard when you actually do it.

Security? I did work Xmas day a few times. One year when I was transported to the venue I put a couple of bottle of beers in my bag that were prezzies and as we arrived they fell out my bag. The driver said nothing though.. Quite a good day still had a reasonable meal with cold meats salad pickles pork pie and mince pies. Nobody came near the site until I was picked up later. Just a call every hour or so to the control centre.

It was also double pay so my day wasn't much different to what it would be except I got paid for it.

Edited by Rincewind

Got a call from my daughter this morning when she got to school.

Whilst walking to the bus stop four men in a car slowed down opened the windows and were talking to her and crawling along at her speed,she couldn't understand what they were saying as they were not English,but she was fairly shaken,this is the 4th time this has happened in the last year and I now feel like giving someone a fooking kicking,but feel like it would be seen as a racist attack,but as you well know any parent would feel like tis no matter what race.im awaiting her call to inform the police (again)a group surrounded her in the summer filming her and refusing to let her go,I'm fooking fuming,the last time (summer)the car was seen near the take away, but I can't prove a thing yet,thought this had stopped as I had read in the paper the restaurant was raided for illegal immigrants and it all went away for a while,last time the police gave ME crap,saying why she didn't call that minute,I explained she was 12 and was scared,but still gave me shit.i know I won't go up there( they have big meat cleavers) but the police must act this time.

Whilst walking to the bus stop four men in a car slowed down opened the windows and were talking to her and crawling along at her speed,she couldn't understand what they were saying as they were not English,but she was fairly shaken,this is the 4th time this has happened in the last year and I now feel like giving someone a fooking kicking,but feel like it would be seen as a racist attack,but as you well know any parent would feel like tis no matter what race.im awaiting her call to inform the police (again)a group surrounded her in the summer filming her and refusing to let her go,I'm fooking fuming,the last time (summer)the car was seen near the take away, but I can't prove a thing yet,thought this had stopped as I had read in the paper the restaurant was raided for illegal immigrants and it all went away for a while,last time the police gave ME crap,saying why she didn't call that minute,I explained she was 12 and was scared,but still gave me shit.i know I won't go up there( they have big meat cleavers) but the police must act this time.

If you don't think the police have done enough contact the press, a bit of pressure from the media normally helps shake things up.

Was she on her own or does she walk to the bus stop with a mate?

A couple of times in town I've seen some south Asian guys eyeing up and making comments about white girls no older than 12 and I've felt like ripping their faces off with a chain saw. I can't imagine how angry I'd be if it was my own daughter. I'd seriously struggle not to do something serious.

Edited by BunkMoreland

Along similar lines: People who use the pedestrian crossing when they have a red light. Almost hit a lady as I was turning a corner (after being given the green light) and she decided to just step out onto the road in front of me. Gave her a little "car here" beep and she fackin flipped out and started screaming at me, now stopped in front of the car - I pointed to the very visible red man and she comes over and starts hitting my window. At least that got her out of my way the crazy cow.

Makes my blood boil just reading this. Do as Shrapnel suggests, if the Old Bill don't do anything, go to the press.

It times like this that a al life Don Corleone would come in handy to fvck these dirty bastards up.

Wankers

Spending 2 days trying to work out why all my browsers were not displaying images/vids properly (incl the Beeb) and certain sites weren't working at all. Clearing every cache/ history, and attempting everything under the sun of my limited technical ability, it fooking turns out to be my fooking proxy software (again!)