Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Was she on her own or does she walk to the bus stop with a mate?

on her own usually ,but will walk with a friend.Its the same van from the summer.im going to follow her on foot in the morning a little way behind.They won't out cvnt me!She only has a five minute walk,the exhaust had blown so should be easy to hear and I will have a scout about tomorrow night to find as much evidence as possible.call me miss Marple.

This guy who drives a black 03 plate mini with a very loud exhaust (inspired by above post)

Absolutely flies up and around greengate lane at approx 60mph (20 zone near the school on the hill!) and nearly knocks me off my bicycle on regular occasions in the mornings.

Also another road user in the same area. 51 plate red fiesta Zetec S often driving far too fast and doing dangerous overtaking manoeuvres of other cars and myself as a cyclist.

Not usually fussed about the odd ones who do it now and then but I've noticed these two chavvy cvnts regularly the past three months. Dangerous drivers will kill someone

on her own usually ,but will walk with a friend.Its the same van from the summer.im going to follow her on foot in the morning a little way behind.They won't out cvnt me!She only has a five minute walk,the exhaust had blown so should be easy to hear and I will have a scout about tomorrow night to find as much evidence as possible.call me miss Marple.

Just be careful, record everything and stay within the law, vigilantes are not above the law, contact the school as well and other parents see if anyone else has had problems the more of you that go to the police and press the more chance of getting something done.

Just be careful, record everything and stay within the law, vigilantes are not above the law, contact the school as well and other parents see if anyone else has had problems the more of you that go to the police and press the more chance of getting something done.

yeah cheers,I'm more trying to trap them so I can get reg number description etc ive got too much to lose if I done anything silly.One other girl was with my daughter in the summer and they also reported it.Think it's a matter of time before they slip up.

Along similar lines: People who use the pedestrian crossing when they have a red light. Almost hit a lady as I was turning a corner (after being given the green light) and she decided to just step out onto the road in front of me. Gave her a little "car here" beep and she fackin flipped out and started screaming at me, now stopped in front of the car - I pointed to the very visible red man and she comes over and starts hitting my window. At least that got her out of my way the crazy cow.

On a similar note, Cyclists who think the can pull out across traffic/go across the road when traffic lights turn to green (From the pavement), was going to work at about 5.30am last week and someone on a bicycle decided to do it, It was dark, I was half asleep, and ultimately him doing a silly thing like that isn't a good mixture.

I have nothing against Cyclists really, but what does piss me off is the self rightious 'we aren't protected enough' cyclists then you get twats like that, if I hit him, who'd be in a wrong? Me no doubt, It would have been his mistake for pulling out (Literally right infront of me may I add, so hardly any distance for braking time) yet my mistake for hitting him, Who's 'not protected enough' in that situation!

Also hope you get some answers, information, advice and help CambridgeFox, like others have said i'd look at getting the press involved, the police just want an easy ride - Get the press involved the police will feel they need to do something.

Edited by Matt

Got a call from my daughter this morning when she got to school.

Whilst walking to the bus stop four men in a car slowed down opened the windows and were talking to her and crawling along at her speed,she couldn't understand what they were saying as they were not English,but she was fairly shaken,this is the 4th time this has happened in the last year and I now feel like giving someone a fooking kicking,but feel like it would be seen as a racist attack,but as you well know any parent would feel like tis no matter what race.im awaiting her call to inform the police (again)a group surrounded her in the summer filming her and refusing to let her go,I'm fooking fuming,the last time (summer)the car was seen near the take away, but I can't prove a thing yet,thought this had stopped as I had read in the paper the restaurant was raided for illegal immigrants and it all went away for a while,last time the police gave ME crap,saying why she didn't call that minute,I explained she was 12 and was scared,but still gave me shit.i know I won't go up there( they have big meat cleavers) but the police must act this time.

Mate that is shocking. Bollocks about being accused of racism etc, this is your daughter you're protecting. Call the police and log everytime you do so.

My missis got followed by two pikeys before in a rental van. She rang me at the time, i was helpless at work. She jumped on the nearest bus n the driver had the presence of mind to ring the police and give the reg number.

yeah cheers,I'm more trying to trap them so I can get reg number description etc ive got too much to lose if I done anything silly.One other girl was with my daughter in the summer and they also reported it.Think it's a matter of time before they slip up.

Go for it mate. Disgusting. Similar thing happened to my younger sister's year when she was at Winstanley. Same guys tried it with about 10 different students, none older than 14. They eventually got caught, the bastards. Never heard the punishment though.

People who pause immediately having exited an elevator. Lady, there are people behind you who have simply no choice but to ram you from behind unless YOU STOP DITHERING AND MOVE THE **** ON.

Yes. This is the epitome of obliviousness and stupidity. And all too common.

Why are the general public so ****ing thick?

wot u sayin abowt my favorit tely program?

Never watched any of that crap, Towie, that essex program?

What are they about exactly, i occasionally will see one dragged onto a comedic panel show and wonder if the stupidity is just really good acting :xmasunsure:

Never watched any of that crap, Towie, that essex program?

What are they about exactly, i occasionally will see one dragged onto a comedic panel show and wonder if the stupidity is just really good acting :xmasunsure:

I watched it once or twice with my ex. It's just a 'reality show' (although most of it is scripted) about lots of chavy essex twenty something morons living off their rich parents' new money. Utter shite only fit to be watched by ******, so perfectly suited to half the country's population.

Edited by z-layrex

I watched it once or twice with my ex. It's just a 'reality show' (although most of it is scripted) about lots of chavy essex twenty something morons living off their rich parents' new money. Utter shite only fit to be watched by ******, so perfectly suited to half the country's population.

It is all scripted but based on their real lives, my ex-housemate's girlfriend's sister was in made in Chelsea, and it all seems a bit fvcked up, basically if you are a couple in it and you split up in real life, you have to continue as a couple in the show until they get to the bit where you split up then you split up again on the show.

It would be like re-living all the worst bits in your life in slow motion and having it broadcast to the world, I guess the same goes for the best bits, but it must be a real headfvck.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

I've watched that Georgie Shore, once... Never again... Only watched it because three girls wanted me and my two mates to watch it. Myself and one of my mates had never seen it before. Thought it was only 30mins long, but I wasted an hour of my life with that. I'm pretty sure it is written for them, and it's just annoying; a waste of television. Makes me laugh when people post about it on facebook though.

When did youtube change its related video algorithms?

Now I always get the same related videos regardless of what I'm watching, it used to be if you are watching a video for an artist, you would get other songs by the artist or related artists, or if you are watching a Leicester City Video the related videos will be about Leicester, now it is a mixture of videos taken from what you have watched recently and has no relevance to the video you are watching, what the fvck is the point in that, I used to love just starting with a song and then clicking on a related video and trawl through some random songs that way, or the same with fail videos, comedy videos, or sexy videos, now I only see things I've already watched, or things that I didn't want to watch!!!!!

Dumb cvnts, why do they always have to ruin everything.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel