Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Just started typing Rudolph into Google.

I always stop after three letters and click the drop down I want. All that came up was 'rude', 'rude jokes', and stuff like that, no doubt linking to adult material. No 'Rudolph' whatsoever.

Couldn't believe it. What kind of a world do we live in? :xmasangry:

Just started typing Rudolph into Google.

I always stop after three letters and click the drop down I want. All that came up was 'rude', 'rude jokes', and stuff like that, no doubt linking to adult material. No 'Rudolph' whatsoever.

Couldn't believe it. What kind of a world do we live in? :xmasangry:

One where searching for rudolph images with safe search off reveals a man balls deep in a reindeer-shaped sex doll.

The only bird my clients get is the Christmas turkey with the family

:xmasohmy:

That's disappointing , don't you do any prosecutions?

I'd imagined you were working tirelessly to rid our streets of assorted vagabonds, brigands desperadoes, foragers highwaypersons , hooligans, marauders, mobsters, outlaws, pillagers, reprobates, pirates, plunderers, racketeers, and villains

So you spend your days finding legal loopholes to keep them out ?

No wonder police morale is low!

Well thanks a fookin lot :xmasangry:

:xmasbiggrin: :xmaswink:

:xmasohmy:

That's disappointing , don't you do any prosecutions?

I'd imagined you were working tirelessly to rid our streets of assorted vagabonds, brigands desperadoes, foragers highwaypersons , hooligans, marauders, mobsters, outlaws, pillagers, reprobates, pirates, plunderers, racketeers, and villains

So you spend your days finding legal loopholes to keep them out ?

No wonder police morale is low!

Well thanks a fookin lot :xmasangry:

:xmasbiggrin: :xmaswink:

:-)

Haven't done crime for many years. It was lawyers that first coined (pun intended) the phrase " Crime doesn't pay'".

The Football League Show.

Just found out that we are on highlights tonight. That's good, but the other highlight is Blackpool Wolves from last night. WTF is that all about. Every flipper who is interested in the FLS has seen that by now I would think. Jokers.

Just went downstairs to find my grandma coughing and spluttering her way through emptying the dishwasher... "oh don't mind me dear, I'm just keeping myself to myself". Oh really? Is that what smearing your germy hands all over the dishes and leaving dirty tissues on the sofa qualifies as these days?

Just went downstairs to find my grandma coughing and spluttering her way through emptying the dishwasher... "oh don't mind me dear, I'm just keeping myself to myself". Oh really? Is that what smearing your germy hands all over the dishes and leaving dirty tissues on the sofa qualifies as these days?

Hatred of the aged, by the aged :P

No work but said I'd go in tomorrow. But at least it's voluntary and can change my mind. If anyone wants a new TV, washing machine, 3 piece suite or manage to break the springs on your bed today I'd be happy to sell you one from our wide range.

Also quick delivery if anyone wants flood damaged items replaced.

Edited by Rincewind

Not being ill at all during my 4 month stay until the final day (two days ago) where I get food poisoning and have been violently ill up to and including today :(

Bad luck marra.

Burst water main = no mains water. Thank god we are off to Mum's for lunch!!! Judging by the angst through the wall, next door (who have their family coming) have had a lie in and have just found out they have no water.

Well that's a shocker. I always imagined you living in some gated mansion, not a semi!

Certain old people who seem to think that being old exempts them from common courtesy. For example, 'not noticing' a queue for something and pushing to the front.

Because they're old and, generally speaking, deserving of respect, they make you feel like a bastard for pointing out that they should probably wait their turn like everybody else.

Certain old people who seem to think that being old exempts them from common courtesy. For example, 'not noticing' a queue for something and pushing to the front.

Because they're old and, generally speaking, deserving of respect, they make you feel like a bastard for pointing out that they should probably wait their turn like everybody else.

They are terrible for bad manners, often not saying thankyou or acknowledging that you've helped them out by holding a door open or giving up a seat on public transport.

Manners cost nothing.

Edited by Corky