Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The animals at post-Xmas sales. Worked today and yesterday for Next and couldn't believe how desperate some people were. We opened at 6am (I started at 7:30) and people had been queuing since 1am! The queue at open time, went all the way to round to Debenhams. In store, they were just ridiculous in the way they treated it. Clothes being flung around everywhere and when they knock stuff off they just leave it on the floor unless a member of staff watches them do it. If bargain-goers act like this all the time, it's no wonder that Primark is such a shithole.

The animals at post-Xmas sales. Worked today and yesterday for Next and couldn't believe how desperate some people were. We opened at 6am (I started at 7:30) and people had been queuing since 1am! The queue at open time, went all the way to round to Debenhams. In store, they were just ridiculous in the way they treated it. Clothes being flung around everywhere and when they knock stuff off they just leave it on the floor unless a member of staff watches them do it. If bargain-goers act like this all the time, it's no wonder that Primark is such a shithole.

My wife works at Asda Thurmaston. When she arrived at work this morning before 6am she said the carpark was already half full.

The BBC Three programme The Revolution Will Be Televised.

I don't know where to start with this shit. If you're going to preach populist, pseudo-political messages packaged in a quasi-anarchic, jocular format, at least be funny about it.

It reminds me, in a round-about way, of when talentless, Taylor Swift-abusing rap twat Kanye West spouted out some banale, derogatory tosh about George W. Bush. The globe's population of beefwits immediately lauded him as a political genius and the astute voice of a disaffected generation. Despite the fact he was a buffoon of the highest order rewording an overwhelmingly populist platitude, armies of easily impressed and ill-informed morons wanted to ingest his semen.

• Like 1

The BBC Three programme The Revolution Will Be Televised.

I don't know where to start with this shit. If you're going to preach populist, pseudo-political messages packaged in a quasi-anarchic, jocular format, at least be funny about it.

It reminds me, in a round-about way, of when talentless, Taylor Swift-abusing rap twat Kanye West spouted out some banale, derogatory tosh about George W. Bush. The globe's population of beefwits immediately lauded him as a political genius and the astute voice of a disaffected generation. Despite the fact he was a buffoon of the highest order rewording an overwhelmingly populist platitude, armies of easily impressed and ill-informed morons wanted to ingest his semen.

If you are going to be a TV critic you need to get to the point a lot quicker. A simple " this is not as good as Downton " would suffice. :thumbup: