Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who go on twitter to mock people who go on twitter to tweet about the snow.

In their minds they are thinking "I'm so much more intelligent than you". No you're not.

Or maybe in their minds they're thinking - I can see it's fucking snowing, I have a window. Why do people have to turn social media into the fucking weather channel whenever it snows?

Which is a gripe of mine. If I wanted to know what was going on with the weather, I'd look outside the window - I don't want to have to sift through people saying it's snowing to find something worth reading.

Or maybe in their minds they're thinking - I can see it's ****ing snowing, I have a window. Why do people have to turn social media into the ****ing weather channel whenever it snows?

Which is a gripe of mine. If I wanted to know what was going on with the weather, I'd look outside the window - I don't want to have to sift through people saying it's snowing to find something worth reading.

See your point, but the thing about social media is that people generally talk about what,s on their minds.

Or maybe in their minds they're thinking - I can see it's ****ing snowing, I have a window. Why do people have to turn social media into the ****ing weather channel whenever it snows?

Isn't there a snow thread on here?

People who go on twitter to mock people who go on twitter to tweet about the snow.

In their minds they are thinking "I'm so much more intelligent than you". No you're not.

What does that make the people who go on twitter and turn their noses up at the people going on twitter to mock people who go on twitter to tweet about the snow?

I want to do an anthropologistic study on this pattern of online behaviour. You see it everywhere. It goes something like:

cvnt level 1 - someone says something

cvnt level 2 - someone attempts to impose superiority by belittling the person who says something

cvnt level 3 - another person attempts to impose superiority by taking the high-ground approach to the situation, belittling both the belittler and the person who said something

cvnt level 4 - another person attempts to impose superiority by outlining his pseudo socialogical philosophy regarding the whole scenario, belittling the high-grounder, the belittler and the person who said something

It's like a mating ritual, an attempt to prove alpha status, but with no pussy reward it all seems a bit pointless

Edited by MooseBreath
  • Like 2

What does that make the people who go on twitter and turn their noses up at the people going on twitter to mock people who go on twitter to tweet about the snow?

I want to do an anthropologistic study on this pattern of online behaviour. You see it everywhere. It goes something like:

cvnt level 2 - someone attempts to impose superiority by belittling the person who says something

cvnt level 3 - another person attempts to impose superiority by taking the high-ground approach to the situation, belittling both the belittler and the person who said something

cvnt level 4 - another person attempts to impose superiority by outlining his pseudo socialogical philosophy regarding the whole scenario, belittling the high-grounder, the belittler and the person who said something

It's like a mating ritual, an attempt to prove alpha status, but with no pussy reward it all seems a bit pointless

Cvnt

cvnt level 4 - another person attempts to impose superiority by outlining his pseudo sociological philosophy regarding the whole scenario, belittling the high-grounder, the belittler and the person who said something

cunt level 5 - multiple personality trolls/Serbian warlords/fry-cooks who pretend to be a sociologist in response to people talking about the snow...

Edited by Scrooge McDuck
  • Like 1

To be fair, every other thing that anybody talks about on Twitter is also absolute bollocks.

Do you think you would seriously be awarded some pussy if you spouted this garbage to them ? --cvnt level 8.

Hate having a look at the clothes in Fenwick's and the security guard watching my every move. Like im going to be able to steal something anyway lol

Overpriced shite in there anyway from what I saw.

were you dressed like this?

burglar-with-swag-bag%25255B3%25255D.png

Edited by Rincewind