Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

White jeans / trousers / leggings / mini skirts.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Drivers who don't acknowledge that you'd just cleared the snow off the ****ing road even though you are in the middle of clearing all the snow off the road.

This girl on my facebook is in hospital and has posted 2 or 3 times about a woman snoring.. whatever but then when she moaned again someone posted to put a pillow over her face and suffocate her. WTF even as a joke thats awful.

Edited by lavrentis

This girl on my facebook is in hospital and has posted 2 or 3 times about a woman snoring.. whatever but then when she moaned again someone posted to put a pillow over her face and suffocate her. WTF even as a joke thats awful.

Would you like a tampon to go with your vagina?

• Like 1

White jeans / trousers / leggings / mini skirts.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Drivers who don't acknowledge that you'd just cleared the snow off the ****ing road even though you are in the middle of clearing all the snow off the road.

Really???

MiniSkirt02.jpg

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

The central heating is a constant battle in my household.

Every morning I wake up I'm sodding boiling, one of my housemates is crafty and will turn it on about 4am, when I remember I go and turn it off but normally can't get out bed!

Edited by lavrentis

Rileys.

Sorry if anyone goes in there but the bar staff are terrible, the atmosphere is awful and the majority regulars that go in there are dicks.

The prices are quite expensive for pool too. It hasn't got a lot going for it.

I used to like it, playing snooker upstairs but I went to play pool the other week and it was £4.50 for a pint! Unbelievable.