Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Because it's religious nutjobs bullying a gay guy for walking down the street? What the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with me, just find it curious why you are so angry about this when there are plenty of stories about gay people who are physically attacked but they seem to pass you by....maybe if they had been attacked by a muslim you'd post about it.

Nothing wrong with me, just find it curious why you are so angry about this when there are plenty of stories about gay people who are physically attacked but they seem to pass you by....maybe if they had been attacked by a muslim you'd post about it.

Makes me angry also, absolute cvnt, love to meet him in my area and say get out we don't have bigoted bastards in this area. Glad to see the gay guy stood up for himself at the end and what a great hat he had.

Edited by 1964FOX

I'm not even going to bother. People like you are everything wrong with Britain.

• Like 2

Everything that's wrong with Britain? My world Ronnie, pull your socks up. The country's going to the dogs and you're to blame!

No it aint, people like you who constantly look at every negative thing you can are whats wrong with this country.

Edited by purpleronnie

No it aint, people like you who constantly look at every negative thing you can are whats wrong with this country.

What the **** lol? This thread's entire point is for posting negative things. Do you want me to post things I think are great? Stop being stupid it's really annoying.

What the **** lol? This thread's entire point is for posting negative things. Do you want me to post things I think are great? Stop being stupid it's really annoying.

I never mentioned this thread you moron,I questioned you on the reasoning behind your post.

Go to the daily mail site I'm sure some muslim has done something else to anger you.

I never mentioned this thread you moron,I questioned you on the reasoning behind your post.

Go to the daily mail site I'm sure some muslim has done something else to anger you.

Because a video of some 'muslims' abusing a gay guy came up on my news feed and it pissed me off. The same few blokes have been doing it in Hackney for a while now. Unfortunatly I didn't see a video today of a group of white guys picking on a guy for being gay but I can assure you it would **** me off just as much. You're the one with an agenda and pointing out that they're muslims, I despise all religions equally believe me. You're like the people who bring up the race card when no one was even thinking about it in the first place.

Anyway, go back to your Guardian, I believe you left it on your leftist pedestal.

• Like 1

Because a video of some 'muslims' abusing a gay guy came up on my news feed and it pissed me off. The same few blokes have been doing it in Hackney for a while now. Unfortunatly I didn't see a video today of a group of white guys picking on a guy for being gay but I can assure you it would **** me off just as much. You're the one with an agenda and pointing out that they're muslims, I despise all religions equally believe me. You're like the people who bring up the race card when no one was even thinking about it in the first place.

Anyway, go back to your Guardian, I believe you left it on your leftist pedestal.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

You're not allowed to be angry at Muslims if they do something you don't like. If you are, that makes you a racist. You should concentrate on being angry at your own race, you racist pig.

That is very true. I'll make sure in future I only get angry at white Christians for spreading their extremist doctrine and abusing people in London for how they dress. My apologies to the PC patrol.

Stop bitching you bunch of jebends. The chap who was harassing the gay guy was a dick, ronnie is a willy puller for bringing in the religious aspect to it & if z-layrex only picked up on it because he was a muslim then he's probably a twat.

Diplomacy people, diplomacy

Edited by The Paedofinder General
  • Like 1

Stop bitching you bunch of jebends. The chap who was harassing the gay guy was a dick, ronnie is a willy puller for bringing in the religious aspect to it & if z-layrex only picked up on it because he was a muslim then he's probably a twat.

Diplomacy people, diplomacy

Quoted/Repeated for emphasis.

The Muslim community in that area should open it's doors to a gay pride march in the summer.

What a wonderful event it would be to show how tolerant most moderate muslims are and to build bridges between the communities, I'm the sure the local LBGT groups and local inams could work together to make this happen and show what a truly wonderful multicultural place Britain in 2013 is.