Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Moronic politicians: http://www.huffingto..._n_2541894.html

A Republican lawmaker in New Mexico introduced a bill on Wednesday that would legally require victims of rape to carry their pregnancies to term in order to use the fetus as evidence for a sexual assault trial.

House Bill 206, introduced by state Rep. Cathrynn Brown ( R ), would charge a rape victim who ended her pregnancy with a third-degree felony for "tampering with evidence."

So, you're going to force women to live with a constant reminder of what happened to them...

Edited by The Paedofinder General

The Muslim community in that area should open it's doors to a gay pride march in the summer.

What a wonderful event it would be to show how tolerant most moderate muslims are and to build bridges between the communities, I'm the sure the local LBGT groups and local inams could work together to make this happen and show what a truly wonderful multicultural place Britain in 2013 is.

How is that irony headache Matt? ;)

Seriously, this would be unreal if this actually happened. However major organised religions as a whole seem to have a problem with homosexuals. I'm not sure why tbh - what kind of people other people want to get nasty with shouldn't be a reason to be vilified/discriminated against/insert random negative thing here.

I mean, if it's all about liking a particular set of features thing then they might come after me for liking women with big breasts. :ph34r:

How is that irony headache Matt? ;)

Seriously, this would be unreal if this actually happened. However major organised religions as a whole seem to have a problem with homosexuals. I'm not sure why tbh - what kind of people other people want to get nasty with shouldn't be a reason to be vilified/discriminated against/insert random negative thing here.

I mean, if it's all about liking a particular set of features thing then they might come after me for liking women with big breasts. :ph34r:

Because they're frigid and don't see sex as being anything fun, only for making babies. Which is why religions should make infertility a sin.

Either that or it's the old Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve stuff - which is bullshit. God made Anna and Eve, then sat there tugging it for a few billion years. Then he decided to spice things up by adding in a bloke, and to make things more interesting, that bloke would be an egotistical dick. So he moved Anna and Eve out of the way and created Adam. Then he realised because he'd been too busy jerking it to Anna and Eve, he'd accidentally given Adam one too many ribs. So he offered to take one back to make Adam a partner, as an excuse to send the lasses back down there. Then he realised he could use the rib to make an even hotter woman, keep her up there and send the less attractive one down for Adam. Hence Eve got sent down, and God has sat there cracking one off to Anna and the rib-woman ever since.

I love watching Red State Republicans in the media. It's a taste of what Jeremy Kyle would be like if the people on it were rich and could string a sentence together.

It's funny, then you realise they're in a position of power and then it becomes slightly less funny.

Edited by The Paedofinder General
  • Like 1

The Muslim community in that area should open it's doors to a gay pride march in the summer.

What a wonderful event it would be to show how tolerant most moderate muslims are and to build bridges between the communities, I'm the sure the local LBGT groups and local inams could work together to make this happen and show what a truly wonderful multicultural place Britain in 2013 is.

lol

Why do you guys think I'm taking the piss?

I've got a gay cousin you know, and the guy I open the batting with is bi. I think it could be a real show stopper this, a huge event, could turn into the biggest gay pride event since the Sydney Mardi Gra, a real turning point in history.

I'm going to pitch the idea to Ken Livingstone. Does he have any clout down there anymore?

Because they're frigid and don't see sex as being anything fun, only for making babies. Which is why religions should make infertility a sin.

Either that or it's the old Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve stuff - which is bullshit. God made Anna and Eve, then sat there tugging it for a few billion years. Then he decided to spice things up by adding in a bloke, and to make things more interesting, that bloke would be an egotistical dick. So he moved Anna and Eve out of the way and created Adam. Then he realised because he'd been too busy jerking it to Anna and Eve, he'd accidentally given Adam one too many ribs. So he offered to take one back to make Adam a partner, as an excuse to send the lasses back down there. Then he realised he could use the rib to make an even hotter woman, keep her up there and send the less attractive one down for Adam. Hence Eve got sent down, and God has sat there cracking one off to Anna and the rib-woman ever since.

It's funny, then you realise they're in a position of power and then it becomes slightly less funny.

This is possibly one of the best pieces of prose I've ever read.

As for your bottom line...yeah, the jokes on everyone else unfortunately. You wonder how they get into power in the first place...then you see the media and religious lobby over in the Red States and you realise, then throw up.

I've got a gay cousin you know, and the guy I open the batting with is bi. I think it could be a real show stopper this, a huge event, could turn into the biggest gay pride event since the Sydney Mardi Gra, a real turning point in history.

I'm going to pitch the idea to Ken Livingstone. Does he have any clout down there anymore?

It's funny cos you know lots about parades! lol

Probably not amongst those particular two communities since the whole thing with the Islamic cleric and the gay rights activist. :unsure:

Probably not amongst those particular two communities since the whole thing with the Islamic cleric and the gay rights activist. :unsure:

lol

Ken Livingstone, a gay rights activist and a Muslim cleric? Please tell me this on youtube.

This is possibly one of the best pieces of prose I've ever read.

As for your bottom line...yeah, the jokes on everyone else unfortunately. You wonder how they get into power in the first place...then you see the media and religious lobby over in the Red States and you realise, then throw up.

Thank you.

Unfortunately so - the religious lobbies in particular, vile bastards, in particular the ones that attack the education system with their creationism shit.

Thank you.

Unfortunately so - the religious lobbies in particular, vile bastards, in particular the ones that attack the education system with their creationism shit.

Yep. As I've said on here before, moral absolutism of that kind grinds my gears perhaps more than anything else.

Complete gimps whose Twitter bio includes a pathetic disclaimer about how all opinions expressed are their own.

How self-important do you have to be to feel you have to make that point.

If you're a BBC pundit or captain of industry then fair dos. Otherwise, fvck off.

• Like 1

Complete gimps whose Twitter bio includes a pathetic disclaimer about how all opinions expressed are their own.

How self-important do you have to be to feel you have to make that point.

If you're a BBC pundit or captain of industry then fair dos. Otherwise, fvck off.

Is that your personal opinion?

Not a100% if you are serious or not but gay pride parde along Melton Road really would be a major event for such a diverse city as ours and prove as you say the majority of all faiths in our city are nice tolerant people.

However I just can't get the idea of a meeting of the City Council in my mind with Harry Hill as the chair saying

"now we like to respect the views of our religious leaders and we like to respect the wishes of our LGBT groups but how do we decid who will run the event..............FIGHT.

There might be some intolerant folk on the religious side of things, I'll grant you that, but the same can be said of much of society, including those LGBT people, and FEMEN among others. We hear, and see (because they insist), some reet crap from all of them. Some of them have dictator aspirations too by the sounds of it.

I'm fed up of the lot on em banging on about this and that. How's about f*&k off :lei1:

Edited by El Empty