Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

i prefer that Barton mills place, day or night!

Somebody told me the other day that there's a nice Italian restaurant in Soham. >_< I stil don't know whether they were winding me up or not! :unsure:

Blimey, CF and AoWW are doing their best to accidently bump into each other on the road.

If they ain't sharing an egg mcmuffinn somewhere on the A47 by this time next week then my names not Marje Proops :)

ive used my trump card already on the Barton Mills reference.Swingers and gay car park!

Thing is I stopped there today for a waz,reading the walls makes my eyes water.Men,total strangers wanting to do things to me if I call their mobile.

i'm absolutely disgusted by this sort of behaviour :angry:

err whereabouts did you say it was again ? I want to make sure if i'm in that area that i avoid this den of iniquity !!

The people who are on this whole campaign of Save Lewisham Hospital...no, ****ing close it down, it's shit and the sooner it's gone the better. There are 4 other hospitals near so can just transfer to them, simples.

It's all well and good saying there's 4 nearby, but:

A) how near are they?

B) are they big enough to support the influx of new patients?

C) do they have the facilities to take in those patients?

Well 2 are University Hospitals, Kings College is 10mins by road and Princess Royal is about 20mins by road. The other 2 are about 10mins away. And yes they're big enough and do have facilities.

The amount of patients that they let die in there though.

My uncle broke both his legs 3 months ago, he went to Lewisham hospital and they plastered his legs up without attempting to straighten them back into place so they can heal. They also sent him home and told to come back in 3 months to have them operated on. In that time they discharged him and removed him from the waiting list so nothing would be done about it. He's now gonna sue them.

The people who are on this whole campaign of Save Lewisham Hospital...no, ****ing close it down, it's shit and the sooner it's gone the better. There are 4 other hospitals near so can just transfer to them, simples.

Unfortunately, if it comes out in the press that a hospital is to be closed down, or departments moved to other hospitals, no local campaign will be saving them, the decision has been made a long time prior to the info being released. Money will have been already spent making it happen. It rarely gets reversed.

The fvcking TenMileAnHourTits that's are always 10mph off the soled limit in either direction.

The cvnts who drive:

40 in a 30

30 in a 40

50 on any national speed limit road be it a 60 or 70.

Dicks. Learn how to drive.

Spot on.

You could accept the driving slowly in a national speed limit if they then slowed down appropriately in built-up area - but they don't.

It's simply stupidity and obliviousness.

That big gormless bint on B.B.C breakfast news.This Gracie Fields tribute act with her T' North accent is a bloody disgrace to journalism.She repeatedly turns up in different locations factories etc often wearing a silly hat ( safety or hair net ) which just makes her look even more repulsive. I nearly choked on my prunes they other morning when she actually turned and winked at the camera. Honestly if it were just her and me marooned on a deserted island the wild pigs would get a good fvcking before she would.

The fvcking TenMileAnHourTits that's are always 10mph off the soled limit in either direction.

The cvnts who drive:

40 in a 30

30 in a 40

50 on any national speed limit road be it a 60 or 70.

Dicks. Learn how to drive.

Don't get me started on driving standards... :mad:

Don't get me started on driving standards... :mad:

I bet you've seen it all in your line of work.

Last week I was driving along, the only car for miles, soon enough a car coming the other way wanted to make a right turn.

Obviously he couldn't be arsed to wait 3 seconds for me to pass (as he should!) he instead was about 2 inches away from causing a head on collision.

Of course after I had stopped and and ceased the flow of brown rain falling from my arsehole I was treated to a silent display of a red face shouting a few choice mouthed words and sign language.

He was wrong anyway, i'm right handed or even better, get someone else to do it for me.

I bet you've seen it all in your line of work.

Last week I was driving along, the only car for miles, soon enough a car coming the other way wanted to make a right turn.

Obviously he couldn't be arsed to wait 3 seconds for me to pass (as he should!) he instead was about 2 inches away from causing a head on collision.

Of course after I had stopped and and ceased the flow of brown rain falling from my arsehole I was treated to a silent display of a red face shouting a few choice mouthed words and sign language.

He was wrong anyway, i'm right handed or even better, get someone else to do it for me.

That really ticks me off when they can't wait those few extra seconds and they pull out or turn across your path.. GRRRRR It even happens when i'm on blue lights. They either don't look properly or think they can pull over after they've taken up the road space I was going to use. It happens a lot when I'm driving the HGV.

I'm going to use your post to start a new topic on driving standards, if that's ok?