Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The people who are on this whole campaign of Save Lewisham Hospital...no, ****ing close it down, it's shit and the sooner it's gone the better. There are 4 other hospitals near so can just transfer to them, simples.

Do you really want more people in the competitive jobs market place?

Of course he does, then he's more people to blame when his half-arsed job hunting doesn't yield any results.

lol Think that's the first time I've ever heard you throw some mud at a person on benefits.

lol Think that's the first time I've ever heard you throw some mud at a person on benefits.

You have to understand us lefties don't want scroungers sucking up benefits, we just tend to believe that the majority of people on benefits are their because of Cameron and not because they are scroungers.

Show us a benefit cheat and we will demand that they have the benefits removed just as vehemently as a righty, but we just tend to want proof before we do so, not a Daily Mail article.

You have to understand us lefties don't want scroungers sucking up benefits, we just tend to believe that the majority of people on benefits are their because of Cameron and not because they are scroungers.

Show us a benefit cheat and we will demand that they have the benefits removed just as vehemently as a righty, but we just tend to want proof before we do so, not a Daily Mail article.

Because of Cameron or because of previous reckless overspending and/or a global financial crisis?

Bottom line, hmmmmm....got my doubts personally, certainly some Labour supporters I know are quite happy to overlook it whilst they know who they are voting for.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though.

Not at all, I've every sympathy for those on benefits because more often than not (IMO) it's not a failing on their behalf that's got them in that position. However when I see Lamby pissing about, well it does piss me off because he's taking money from those who genuinely need it because he doesn't want to work Saturdays.

Because of Cameron or because of previous reckless overspending and/or a global financial crisis?

Bottom line, hmmmmm....got my doubts personally, certainly some Labour supporters I know are quite happy to overlook it whilst they know who they are voting for.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though.

I don't know if you were part of the state sponsored work gangs thread, but I was all for making people work for their benefits by doing social jobs. I don't think benefits should be abused or become a way of life, but I do think a lot of good hard working people have fallen on hard times and deserve support and not to be vilified and accused of being scroungers, real scroungers can fvck off I don't want to support them with my tax.

That really ticks me off when they can't wait those few extra seconds and they pull out or turn across your path.. GRRRRR It even happens when i'm on blue lights. They either don't look properly or think they can pull over after they've taken up the road space I was going to use. It happens a lot when I'm driving the HGV.

I'm going to use your post to start a new topic on driving standards, if that's ok?

Only just got in to see that but, yes of course it's fine! Would be very hypocritical of me to make a post on a public space like this and get all arrest when quoted!

Just read the new thread too, it's enough to piss anybody off.

In a way I work for my benefits. I work at a charity shop and been doing work with Citizens' Eye and Down Not Out since becoming unemployed. Never thought of it as working for benefits and JSA before. Not sure what hours I haveput in though or the hourly rate. Would not be high Don't mind doing it.

Should know next week definite about part time job. Applications close Friday and from what was said hours are being reduced to allow more people have a role. May find out something tomorrow.

People referring to teams as Palarse, Fester, Florist, Dierby etc. Is it meant to be insulting or something, just plain fooking stupid really

This, a thousand times this. It's beyond juvenile and just makes you look an idiot. No names mentioned, Alex.

I don't mind too much with stuff like Florist as it's not just crudely forcing in a swear word that doesn't even really fit.

But anything like Palarse or Gayern? **** off.

This, a thousand times this. It's beyond juvenile and just makes you look an idiot. No names mentioned, Alex.

I don't mind too much with stuff like Florist as it's not just crudely forcing in a swear word that doesn't even really fit.

Is Nothingham Flopists okay? :ph34r:

"Gayern" is quite possibly the worst thing I've ever read on this forum and I've read some right shit over the years. Makes me want to curl up into a ball and die.

• Like 1

"Gayern" is quite possibly the worst thing I've ever read on this forum and I've read some right shit over the years. Makes me want to curl up into a ball and die.

I was about to :huh: Finners until I noticed the "Gayern" bit. Then I realised which Alex he meant and breathed a sign of relief!