Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This line of conversation reminds me of a conversation I overheard between two cleaners when I worked for Waitrose (Waitrose mind you!!). One cleaner was telling the other how he found a pair of denim cut offs stuffed into a toilet brush holder in the customer toilets, after a few seconds pause he carried on in a pained voice "covered in shit". So either someone had the forethought to take a spare pair of shorts with them, knowing they were going to shit themselves in Waitrose or they must have just torn two holes in the bottom of a Waitrose carrier bag and walked out with that on.

Set up an invetigation room.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Invetigation

A half-hearted or hasty review of something with results that are thrown together quickly - usually just to get someone off your back.

Edited by Parafox

Speed humps and other traffic calming measures... they only slow down the elderly and the soppy drivers out there. Boy racers and twockers don't give a shit.

Self check-outs at supermarkets... I don't get a f*kcing discount for doing it myself.

Temporary traffic lights... why phase them so that each road is on green individually when normal lights allow both opposing lines of traffic to move at the same time (generally)?

Why is everything in life set up to make things as f*kcing difficult as possible?

Peterborough

Aye I know :( My own fault but the price we pay for passports is a disgrace and if I couldn't pay it on principle I wouldn't, now it's going to be even more.

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Sprayed all over the rim which splashed back all over my sexy white Nike 3/4's just below knee height.

As an addition to this, those individual little urinals, that seem to have been designed to ensure you get splash back, no matter where you aim.

Thank geebus for warm air "hand" dryers :)

Meh Parcel Force really are shit.

Last time they dragged out a delivery from Japan i only got my stuff after ringing up and telling the twat on the other end of the line i was fed up with their service, I'm very close to ringing up again this time around because e-mailing the useless cnuts does not seem to work.

Will soon be a week after paying the customs and clearance charges whilst my parcel sits in their depot in Leicester.

Just had to ring Parcel Force, e-mails are a waste of time, to find they left it at my local post office, they say they left me a note.

It had better be there.

I told the lady, in a polite way, that if this poor service happens again I'm going to chew their manager out.

This line of conversation reminds me of a conversation I overheard between two cleaners when I worked for Waitrose (Waitrose mind you!!). One cleaner was telling the other how he found a pair of denim cut offs stuffed into a toilet brush holder in the customer toilets, after a few seconds pause he carried on in a pained voice "covered in shit". So either someone had the forethought to take a spare pair of shorts with them, knowing they were going to shit themselves in Waitrose or they must have just torn two holes in the bottom of a Waitrose carrier bag and walked out with that on.

Ha Why not brighton used to have old tesco bags for their shorts

brighton-1991.jpg

Edited by Rocket-Ron
  • Like 3

Girl trouble, yet again.

I wondered what was wrong, then I read the the joke thread...

You may think your wife has spent every night this week late at work doing admin, but his name’s actually Amin.

So THAT'S what the problem is?

People who drag their wheelie cases up flights of stairs, pick it up you lazy fat cvnts have some pride in your own property, they are almost always fat and dress like they have absolutely no respect for themselves. It drives me up the wall just hearing the scrape, thunk, scrape, thunk, scrape, thunk.