Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I have an electric shaver (was an xmas pressie years ago). It requires packets of moisturiser, though can work without. However, having moved house, I no longer have somewhere to plug the fooker in to charge it. Also when I did use it, it gave me a rash, and loads of ingrown hairs. Was a propa decent one too apparently.

You said it was years ago so perhaps modern razors had improved? I never had a problem with it apart from the fact my hair is now sprayed everywhere whenever I shaved.

In army training you had to shave every morning, including whilst on exercise. Using cold or luque warm water was horrible in freezing conditions. One of the lads bought a rechargable razor like these. Seemed a pretty good idea at the time but he found it crap at actually shaving compared to a normal razor. He actually got put on a charge for failing to shave after one morning inspection. He had shaved using thr battery thing. That was an expensive way of chucking 250 down the drain

My missus has got an electric razor , she thinks I don't know about it but I can hear it buzzing in the bedroom when she's locked the door .

It sounds quite painful sometimes judging by the moaning sounds.

Maybe she leaves the electirc razor on to try and cover up the sound of her being buggered by Tyrone from the rugby club

The Special Report on Sky Sports News about racism in football.

Not the programme itself, but the amount of complete disgusting human beings and their vile views within football stadiums in the current day it highlighted.

It's actually worrying that this type of behaviour still exists to such an extent.

Edited by Corky
  • Like 1

****ing idiots talking shit all over the radio because some old git quits his job.

Tell me about it! I heard a woman early say she was disappointed with the announcement. Why? Does she want an 85 year old man to work himself to the grave? That's not very Christian is it? And it's not like a politician you really like leaving his post meaning you might end up with a new one with completely different beliefs taking over, she'll get another Pope with similar views and beliefs.

Edited by Facecloth

That's not very Christian is it? And it's not like a politician you really like leaving his post meaning you might end up with a new one with completely different beliefs taking over, she'll get another Pope with similar views and beliefs.

Pope's Catholic :whistle:

[Rant]

Paul Whitehouse's last two Aviva insurance ads make me want to shoot the TV.

It was bad enough when Mr Whitehouse, who is, let us not forget, famous for putting on silly voices and basically gurning to make people laugh, pretended to be a muggle with a cancer-stricken wife. I was waiting for the punchline...

And now there is the one set in a restaurant - you have to ask, who waved through the suggestion that he should now wear a false nose and gut and put on some sort of mediterranean accent? Very PC.

I very much look forward to his next one, in which he blacks up Al Jolson style and sets fire to the Koran to sell fire insurance.

Arse.

[/Rant]

• Like 1