Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

[Rant]

Paul Whitehouse's last two Aviva insurance ads make me want to shoot the TV.

It was bad enough when Mr Whitehouse, who is, let us not forget, famous for putting on silly voices and basically gurning to make people laugh, pretended to be a muggle with a cancer-stricken wife. I was waiting for the punchline...

And now there is the one set in a restaurant - you have to ask, who waved through the suggestion that he should now wear a false nose and gut and put on some sort of mediterranean accent? Very PC.

I very much look forward to his next one, in which he blacks up Al Jolson style and sets fire to the Koran to sell fire insurance.

Arse.

[/Rant]

lh9t.jpg

People who walk around with those coffe cup type thermos flask things like it's a new fashion accessory.

Since when did looking like Dwayne Dibley become a fashionable.

I've noticed this recently, although perhaps its an austere version of the 'I'm drinking starbucks but don't have time to stop and drink it, I'm that busy and that choosy about my coffee. No compromise' look.

Either way, both versions are basically dicks.

Parcel Force, yet again, for the third time.

Biggest bunch of useless fookers ever.

Normal Royal Mail, no problems, stuff delivered from states at no real cost, speedy and efficient, contacted, here.

Parcel Force, wheres my stuff?

You should not have to ring customer services every time you order something from another country.

Lesson, do not use Parcel Force, they are shite.

Coming up to Windermere for our anniversary (booked it months ago btw) and there's been so much snow that we've had to spend most of the day indoors!

Last year I booked us a hotel in Devon and it was torrential rain for 3 days. I blame the missus for choosing feb to get married in.

Coming up to Windermere for our anniversary (booked it months ago btw) and there's been so much snow that we've had to spend most of the day indoors!

Last year I booked us a hotel in Devon and it was torrential rain for 3 days. I blame the missus for choosing feb to get married in.

More time for snuggling!

When people fart right before they leave the room

And the word 'albeit', seems to have caught on and is now everywhere, please F off

People getting annoyed when people use dictionary defined words in the correct context, (similar to flowwolf getting annoyed at people using homophobe in the correct context) it is a word, it is there for people to use, if you don't like it fvck off and speak another language, especially if you have a poorly spelled username (hint - spastic is with an S). :P

People getting annoyed when people use dictionary defined words in the correct context, (similar to flowwolf getting annoyed at people using homophobe in the correct context) it is a word, it is there for people to use, if you don't like it fvck off and speak another language, especially if you have a poorly spelled username (hint - spastic is with an S). :P

I just like it better like that ffs, its taken refinement

And Im allowed to dislike a word if I like, its been everywhere for sod all reason and its peeved me off

You can barely talk about usernames either, duh fuks appened to yours?

And dont ever compare me to flowtwat/wankwolf again

I just like it better like that ffs, its taken refinement

And Im allowed to dislike a word if I like, its been everywhere for sod all reason and its peeved me off

You can barely talk about usernames either, duh fuks appened to yours?

And dont ever compare me to flowtwat/wankwolf again

I changed it, you like it?

Albeit is a perfectly cromulent word, and being upset by people using it correctly really is a bit of a pointless reason to grind them gears, albeit if people were using it incorrectly then you would have cause for your gear grinding.

I will try not to compare you to Flowy again, but I make no promises.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

I changed it, you like it?

Albeit is a perfectly cromulent word, and being upset by people using it correctly really is a bit of a pointless reason to grind them gears, albeit if people were using it incorrectly then you would have cause for your gear grinding.

I will try not to compare you to Flowy again, but I make no promises.

How have I ground your gears then?

I sense some hostility from you ,and I dont remember sh1tting on your side of the fence in the numourous sh1t lobbing battles of FT

Anyone wearing a onesie, in fact anyone using the word onesie when not taking the piss out of it.

You look like a cock.

Can't believe I have even see people walking around wearing them in the street.

I've had one for a while now. I like to lounge around in it when I'm at home because it's warm and comfy. And looks like an owl. I am annoyed that they have suddenly become popular everywhere. Leave me to my onsie in peace :(

Anyone wearing a onesie, in fact anyone using the word onesie when not taking the piss out of it.

You look like a cock.

Can't believe I have even see people walking around wearing them in the street.

Did you post this after seeing the LCFC page advertise them?

They are dreadful, just looks gay. Real men wear a dressing gown and smoke with a cigarette holder.