Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Did you post this after seeing the LCFC page advertise them?

They are dreadful, just looks gay. Real men wear a dressing gown and smoke with a cigarette holder.

Yeah, I saw it and was reminded of how much I ****ing despise them.

Reminds me of the time as a 12 year old everyone at my school thought it was cool to wear a flap cap. 100's of kids wandering around in flat caps.... they looked shit, the people wearing them looked shit. In fact people still look like shit wearing them, you can only get away with it if a) you are over 65 or b) walking a whippet.

Adding to the fashion thing: people that wear vests in public. Extra points if you stick a stupid fitted cap on top of your stupid head. Like these knobs...

66108_10151265535181820_1450520317_n.jpg

Also anything with that ugly as fvck pattern on.

Don't get me started please.

jfMa1.jpg

Yep... pretty much say that to myself if I ever go into town now. I'm old.

Guest BlueBrett

Might seem like a minor one but it really gets my goat when you spill a bit of something and someone says "you're getting it EVERYWHERE". Every time it happens it gets a bit more annoying and I know it will one day result in me force-feeding somebody a frying pan

In the same set of club photos I think I've just found the worst person ever. (Far left if that's not obvious)

#SWAG....Sunglasses indoors, at night....fitted cap..... :sick:

19695_505696962801657_1642271084_n.jpg

What club is this? I'll steer we'll clear of it.

Any lads who go out on a Friday/Saturday night wearing a Hat, sunglasses, vest, converse or t-shirts where the neck is halfway down there chest is an idiot.

What club is this? I'll steer we'll clear of it.

Any lads who go out on a Friday/Saturday night wearing a Hat, sunglasses, vest, converse or t-shirts where the neck is halfway down there chest is an idiot.

A D&B night in Leeds, no idea where.

How have I ground your gears then?

I sense some hostility from you ,and I dont remember sh1tting on your side of the fence in the numourous sh1t lobbing battles of FT

You ain't grinding my gears, I just don't understand how someone can be upset by a word being used in the correct way, as I said if it is being used in the wrong way then I would get ya.

Don't take things too seriously man.

Oh and I don't think shit is censored.

You ain't grinding my gears, I just don't understand how someone can be upset by a word being used in the correct way, as I said if it is being used in the wrong way then I would get ya.

Don't take things too seriously man.

Oh and I don't think shit is censored.

Im not annoyed that a word is being used in the correct way, Ive simply heard it so many times in the last couple of months that every time I do, it clicks for a moment that Ive heard it again; hence it grinding my gears.

Its not some vendetta against you (if youve happened to have used it cheerily several times in your recent posts)

I just dont know where I stand with you, this must be the 3rd/4th time youve picked up on something innoculous Ive indirectly posted thats left bitterness. Im not serious 99% of the time on here

Im not annoyed that a word is being used in the correct way, Ive simply heard it so many times in the last couple of months that every time I do, it clicks for a moment that Ive heard it again; hence it grinding my gears.

Its not some vendetta against you (if youve happened to have used it cheerily several times in your recent posts)

I just dont know where I stand with you, this must be the 3rd/4th time youve picked up on something innoculous Ive indirectly posted thats left bitterness. Im not serious 99% of the time on here

He has been known to get a bit tetchy with guys when he wants their cock. I bet that's it.

I've had one for a while now. I like to lounge around in it when I'm at home because it's warm and comfy. And looks like an owl. I am annoyed that they have suddenly become popular everywhere. Leave me to my onsie in peace :(

I bet you wouldn't walk to the pub in it though! Can't believe people are wearing them outside, hope I see someone out in one soon lol Glad I've been warned though else I'd have been in shock first time I see one.

jfMa1.jpg

Those lads are blummin mental! Their dads should have a word.

Reminds me of all the lads nowadays walking around with Myra Hindley haircuts.

Managed to set alight to my hair at work. Showered twice and can still smell it.

lol One of the worst smells ever, flipping hate it. One of my babysitters set fire to my hair once with a coal brush, the glue sniffing bastard.

I bet you wouldn't walk to the pub in it though! Can't believe people are wearing them outside, hope I see someone out in one soon lol Glad I've been warned though else I'd have been in shock first time I see one.

Those lads are blummin mental! Their dads should have a word.

Reminds me of all the lads nowadays walking around with Myra Hindley haircuts.

lol One of the worst smells ever, flipping hate it. One of my babysitters set fire to my hair once with a coal brush, the glue sniffing bastard.

Once I've doused mysel in Lynx Africa though the ladies won't notice. :cool:

I might be only one wrong step away from being a human petrol bomb though.

jfMa1.jpg

That's a great hat Frank is wearing I have one very similar.

We wore some ridiculous stuff in the late 70's and early 80's. Glam rock, punk and new romantics. I'm sure others thought we looked a bunch of tossers and can remember older lads saying similar stuff to us. Does everyone realise how old and boring they sound having a go at the young lads fashions.