Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

We wore some ridiculous stuff in the late 70's and early 80's. Glam rock, punk and new romantics. I'm sure others thought we looked a bunch of tossers and can remember older lads saying similar stuff to us. Does everyone realise how old and boring they sound having a go at the young lads fashions.

I'm not having a go. I'm just saying that Myra Hindley hairstyles on lads look ridiculous! And that those fake tan, hairsprayed girls hair lads look stupid too.

They'll admit it one day like we all did with our faux pas lol

That's a great hat Frank is wearing I have one very similar.

We wore some ridiculous stuff in the late 70's and early 80's. Glam rock, punk and new romantics. I'm sure others thought we looked a bunch of tossers and can remember older lads saying similar stuff to us. Does everyone realise how old and boring they sound having a go at the young lads fashions.

Christ only a Lesbian could love that lot on the right. I suppose they could always fvck each other when real women gave them the bums rush.

I'm not having a go. I'm just saying that Myra Hindley hairstyles on lads look ridiculous! And that those fake tan, hairsprayed girls hair lads look stupid too.

They'll admit it one day like we all did with our faux pas lol

Oh yes they will for sure with the current styles.

Christ only a Lesbian could love that lot on the right. I suppose they could always fvck each other when real women gave them the bums rush.

Don't tell me that, I will have to try it if a couple of lesbians start chasing me, only R rated actress ones need apply though.

Family. Particularly my grotesque step sister

Without giving you a long and boring story I'm generally a chilled out guy, I have minor irritations like everybody else but its VERY rare for me to completely lose my rag. But this waste of oxygen pushes me to the fvcking edge. I would happily take a spade to her fat smelly face.

Fvcktard, absolute disgusting, godawful fvcktard.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Without giving you a long and boring story I'm generally a chilled out guy, I have minor irritations like everybody else but its VERY rare for me to completely lose my rag. But this waste of oxygen pushes me to the fvcking edge. I would happily take a spade to her fat smelly face.

Sounds to me like you have a crush.

Sounds to me like you have a crush.

Imagine a girl who is 6ft 3, has the same body shape as an egg and who's hygiene is so bad her BO is that potent that you can smell her 10mins after she has exited a room (not an exaggeration) and you can taste it in the same way you can taste deodorant.

Is repugnant Humpty Dumpty is what I have to live with.

Imagine a girl who is 6ft 3, has the same body shape as an egg and who's hygiene is so bad her BO is that potent that you can smell her 10mins after she has exited a room (not an exaggeration) and you can taste it in the same way you can taste deodorant.

Is repugnant Humpty Dumpty is what I have to live with.

You can taste her?

Sounds like you do have a crush...

F**king, t**t, s**t, a**ehole, c**ting businesses who buy up thousands of domain names with no intentions of using them themselves but just hoard them and offer them for sale at extortionate prices.

I hope "*** Ventures Services" goes bankrupt and burns to the ground.

Don't hold back, man, just let it all out.

F**king, t**t, s**t, a**ehole, c**ting businesses who buy up thousands of domain names with no intentions of using them themselves but just hoard them and offer them for sale at extortionate prices.

I hope "*** Ventures Services" goes bankrupt and burns to the ground.

One of the reasons why I despise the entire 'intellectual property' business right now.

I take it she turned you down for a shag then. :D

Not happy with whoever stuck this Golden Crunch chocolate cream together at the factory. Obviously never used enough glue.

Just dipped it in my cup of Nescafe GB and one side of the biscuit just fell off and sank. I only put slight pressure on the top when I dipped and it squoze together, opened up at the bottom and dropped. Left me with only one side of biscuit and some chocolate cream. Tried to spoon it out sharpish but it dissolved.

Was stood behind two women at Asda yesterday. They annoyed me so much. They brought loads, the total came to £240.00, so they paid in £10/£20 notes. The cashier obviously had to count them. One of them took all the notes out of his hand, and starting putting them down herself while shouting in his face "10, 20, 40, 60" etc.

I used to work at Sainsbury's. I know how difficult the job can be, especially counting notes that arn't even English. It's customers like that which really annoy me, one was being sarcastic and the other was just laughing at the cashier. I really wanted to tell them how annoying, frustrating and basically horrible they were being, and demoralising the cashier in a large and busy store.

Edited by Fox92