Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Having my delusions of adequacy at chess destroyed repeatedly.

4 move win is incredibly easy if your opponent doesn't get wind of what you are doing and move to stop it.

Pawn infront of the king out by 2, queen diagonal to edge of board, bishop diagonal to in the same column as the other bishop, take pawn left from king with queen, bishop prevents being taken by king (only move king could have made), knight can't move that way - checkmate.

• Like 1

4 move win is incredibly easy if your opponent doesn't get wind of what you are doing and move to stop it.

Pawn infront of the king out by 2, queen diagonal to edge of board, bishop diagonal to in the same column as the other bishop, take pawn left from king with queen, bishop prevents being taken by king (only move king could have made), knight can't move that way - checkmate.

This actually worked for me in a league match against Brockington College.

Think I only changed mine once. Used to be Nightguard but that was when I was working and can see no point in it now. Got Rincewind as it's one of my favourite characters in the Discworld books. Also like Death and the vampire. The vampire is a photographer that turns to dust every time he takes a photo so carries a phial of blood around with him so he can be revived.

otto-001a.jpg

Edited by Rincewind

Think I only changed mine once. Used to be Nightguard but that was when I was working and can see no point in it now. Got Rincewind as it's one of my favourite characters in the Discworld books. Also like Death and the vampire. The vampire is a photographer that turns to dust every time he takes a photo so carries a phial of blood around with him so he can be revived.

Didn't you use to be LCFCKen?

Didn't you use to be LCFCKen?

Possibly. I stopped coming on for a while and forgot my login details. I used nightguard as a username on other sites so started using it here. Just never thought about changing it before and goit fed up with it. Didn't realise you were allowed to until I saw a post about it. I'll keep it as it is now as I have the avatar to go with the name.

If you go on their profile you can click Name History and have a look

I'm not really sure why, but I don't like looking in profiles, somehow it makes me feel like a stalker .

I've never actually looked in any on purpose , I've accidently hovered over the names and sometimes the profile pops up , but i'm not sure if that registers as a visit.

I'm not really sure why, but I don't like looking in profiles, somehow it makes me feel like a stalker .

I've never actually looked in any on purpose , I've accidently hovered over the names and sometimes the profile pops up , but i'm not sure if that registers as a visit.

so, everyone stalk Zingari then?

I don't think it does, you actually have to enter their profile like the lecherous beast you are. Just don't use the rhythm method - it's very ineffective.

so, everyone stalk Zingari then?

I don't think it does, you actually have to enter their profile like the lecherous beast you are. Just don't use the rhythm method - it's very ineffective.

:D

OK , do I need long range night vision goggles to see the best bits in the profiles ?