Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It's rather bloody hard to find the script for Harry Potter: The Musical :dry:

Some of the songs in Pride and Prejudice musical - one of them contains a bloody circus theme section, how are you meant to sing along to that?

Why on earth any man would want to listen to or watch any musical in the world is beyond me. Bloody atrocious things!

Saw one on tele once. It was a load of adults running around and dancing like they're back at school playing plays. I thought it all very strange behaviour.

Musicals grind my gears.

Edited by El Empty

Why on earth any man would want to listen to or watch any musical in the world is beyond me. Bloody atrocious things!

Saw one on tele once. It was a load of adults running around and dancing like they're back at school playing plays. I thought it all very strange behaviour.

Musicals grind my gears.

Musicald are great - combining acting and singing, what's not to love?

Are you a fan of Musical Theatre?

I quite like it - never been to a proper musical (been to a few amateur production since a friend was in them, also been to a few of the concerts she's appeared in), but I do enjoy the soundtracks, and I'm acting in one in less than 4 weeks time.

• Like 1

Musicals grind my gears.

Went to a Musical when I was at school ,many many years ago when I was in the 3rd year( year 9)

It was to see "me and my girl" with Lorraine Chase in London,my parents were away so I had to stay at my nan and Grandads,so thought i could rebel a tad.Got bored after 15 mins,my mate had some Brandy of all things.By the interval we were pissed,by the coach home chucking up and by the time my parents came home from holiday in deep shit.Not been since.

What was said? What I saw didn't seem like much more than the usual handbags. I know you're one of the 'old guard' on here as well and while it doesn't really bother me he basically insulted everyone that he doesn't have all these in-jokes and stories from the glory days with.

If you go around on an internet forum acting like you run the place as well as acting like a bit of a knob with regards to our manager all the time then people are going to call you out on it. Having a tantrum and leaving after you've called 90% of the users boring/unfunny/whatever is a bit pathetic.

Might be a slight exaggeration to suggest any one poster made him leave, in fact he left of his own free will, and no doubt has better things to do. It grinds me gears though that he or anyone can't make a drunked thread reminiscing about posters he used to enjoy conversing with without the thread descending into a slag fest. it would never have happened in the old days!! Honest.

I think it may have been the gin that made TPH Left leave. Most of the time his posts had some wit in them and done with humour.

Gin can have strange affects!

RE: TPH I think the fact it was just the usual handbags is probably what did it to be honest. I imagine you get to a point where you stop and think "why am I actually squabbling with these idiots?" and go enjoy your family.

It's a bit of a shame but we've lost others that way and there'll be more to go.