Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It was a pretty self-important thread and not his first either. You can expect a backlash when you make a thread where you basically complain that other posters aren't meeting your standards, especially when there a few large e-egos around.

He'll be back anyway. This is the 2nd time he has quit in two weeks, and you don't change your name to "Left" unless you're still craving attention.

• Like 2

I've nothing against TPH as a poster and there did seem to be a bit of a clique that surrounded him back then , but it wasn't really a problem as there were hundreds of other posters who were not in on it and had no desire to be .

That said, from what I remember of the "good old days of FT humour" ,TPH spent most of his time belittling Thracian and a few others and posting cockbadger and ole a lot.

He seems a quite typical of those that like to dish it out but can't take it now the old guard aren't constantly around to join in .

• Like 1

People who steal;

feel for me old man whos just had some of his work stuff pinched. tw%ts

Too true , and the worst of it is that in all probability although it’s of great value to your dad , it’s often not of any real use to the scum who nick it .

I’ve had cars , bikes, tools nicked , only to find them (or had them returned) a few days later virtually unusable .

They didn’t really want them , they just wanted to nick them .

bastrads!!

Hahaha how are you still coming up with them?? I couldnt think of any.

Got the job anyway, they just rang me out the blue. Mitral have a drink tonight!

Good for you. Go out for that drink straight after Coronaryation Street.