Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My work computer. If I had my way, I would take a sledgehammer to the fvcking thing. Just like I did to my laptop a few months ago.

BY the way, if you're stressed, then taking a sledgehammer to a computer neighbour can totally change your day back around.

Double standards grinds my gears.

Some bird gets a rampant rabbit and it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. But when I ordered my 240 volt '****master 5000' latex revolving pussy with elasticated anus, imitation shit dribble, breast nipple discharge and semen collection tray (complete with optional built in realistic rape scream sounds), I'm apparently a dirty twat?

Some bird gets a rampant rabbit and it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. But when I ordered my 240 volt '****master 5000' latex revolving pussy with elasticated anus, imitation shit dribble, breast nipple discharge and semen collection tray (complete with optional built in realistic rape scream sounds), I'm apparently a dirty twat?

5,000? No, no, no, no, no.

The 6,000 is much better mate. Much much better. The rape screams are real, genuine rape sounds.

Why scrimp? Pay the extra £12.99 and enjoy yourself.

You are if you want rape scream sounds.

Work, I really enjoy my job, but there are some utter fvcking numpties that have the ability to make the simple really complicated, and then just hide behind their computer all day.

They probably think the same of you mate :P

Short people. Constantly hearing "below your eye level when filling burettes" is incredibly irritating. I'm about a foot taller than you lab supervisor - it is below my eye level, we aren't all fair game for dwarf tossing like yourself.

Surely, as a football fan; more short people would be a great thing

I can see past them easy enough because the row I'm on is higher up than them, but if I get one behind me I have to be sat down or they can't see.

So youve necer had a problem with a massive willy puller sat infront of you, bashin your knees about and taking up your view of certain parts of the field?

I thought it was fairly common, not that Im short like but I dont want to cull them