Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When you start having difficulty maintaining an erection whilst feeding your enemies to lions, you know your civilisation is in trouble.

Well, that's probably because if you can't get hard from exerting your power, what can get you hard? You'll stop being able to have children if it comes to that.

When you start having difficulty maintaining an erection whilst feeding your enemies to lions, you know your civilisation is in trouble.

Im guessing this guy is going to be permanently soft around lions from now on....

A man from Kariba, Zimbabwe, narrowly escaped getting killed by a lion while having sex with his girlfriend in the bush. However, his girlfriend wasn'st so lucky....

http://www.hindustan...e1-1022787.aspx

and may i add, some of the writing in the story is genius...

"killed by a lion while having sex with his girlfriend in the bush"

"Another source who claimed to know the two very well said that the man was naked since it was very hot"

Edited by ozleicester

Gogglebox!

Seriously what the fvck is going on, it is like an episode of Black Mirror, for those who haven't seen it, it is a tv show where, you watch other people watching TV and seeing what comments they make.

This really has to be ironic on some level too subtle for me to get, or the world really is starting to eat itself, I can't wait for the episode where the people they are recording watch Gogglebox, then we can watch people watching themselves watch TV.

Forest fans, they're everywhere! Only now do they come out of the depths to ridicule and snort once again. Having one as a stepmum can be nearly unbearable :banghead:

Having one as a girlfriend is even worse!

Oh sweet lord I don't think I could have a girlfriend who supports forest lol

It's hard work! I just have to laugh off the ridicule at the moment and keep hoping City pick enough for me to take the piss come May!

Probably been posted before but my wife had to go dentist this morning and as a result got some antibiotics for the abscess on her tooth. Why, as usual out of the numerous people in the chemist am I the only one who actually pays for the prescription.