Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Cushions.

Cushions do serve a purpose, support, but the humongous fuck of ones that take up more than half a sofa? I don't see the point, there's hardly any room to sit on the bleeding sofa, they just get in the way.

As I WRITTED this,I'm sitting on a sofa with 6 cushions strewn on the floor,the other sofa has 6, neat and tidy(wife's sofa)if I sit or lie on one of these I get moaned at.They are for decoration apparently .These cushions also seem to get replaced on a monthly basis!

Better!

Edited by cambridgefox

As I right this,I'm sitting on a sofa with 6 cushions strewn on the floor,the other sofa has 6, neat and tidy(wife's sofa)if I sit or lie on one of these I get moaned at.They are for decoration apparently .These cushions also seem to get replaced on a monthly basis!

:unsure::whistle:

The country coming to a standstill whenever it snows (However much or in our case little) or whenever we have really hot weather.

I'd love to chuck these people into country's that experience really extreme weather and see how the cope.

Get a grip people.

Can't wait till summer and get some hopefully decent weather though, I fear it will be more hope though. I want a really extreme hot summer to get people panicking. Doubt we'll get it though, not had a summer for atleast a good 5 years so a really extreme hot one is highly unlikely.

The country coming to a standstill whenever it snows (However much or in our case little) or whenever we have really hot weather.

I'd love to chuck these people into country's that experience really extreme weather and see how the cope.

Get a grip people.

Can't wait till summer and get some hopefully decent weather though, I fear it will be more hope though. I want a really extreme hot summer to get people panicking. Doubt we'll get it though, not had a summer for atleast a good 5 years so a really extreme hot one is highly unlikely.

People continue to say that but what do you mean by standstill? I caught trains and buses when we had snow this year, everyone I know got to work ok....hardly a standstill, and there was a report a couple of months ago where people in canada were complaining how the authorities never seem to cope with the snow, so even in countries where there is guarenteed snow things dont run smoothly.

People continue to say that but what do you mean by standstill? I caught trains and buses when we had snow this year, everyone I know got to work ok....hardly a standstill, and there was a report a couple of months ago where people in canada were complaining how the authorities never seem to cope with the snow, so even in countries where there is guarenteed snow things dont run smoothly.

Ok, when I said standstill I meant people panicking, doing nothing and moaning about not being able to do anything, not necesserilly authoritys or things/places closing because of it.

Basically my post was about people panicking, choosing to do nothing because of the weather and bring the 'chaos' upon themselves. When I said the country coming to a standstill I meant people coming to a standstill.

I've actually done more today than I would if we had good weather tbh, been to the gym (It was empty, beautiful!), been down town (Again, empty, brilliant!) and been to the garage to get something looked at on my car, just a shame I can't sit down to enjoy an afternoon of sport now because that pretty much has come to a standstill.

Edited by Matt

Ok, when I said standstill I meant people panicking, doing nothing and moaning about not being able to do anything, not necesserilly authoritys or things/places closing because of it.

Basically my post was about people panicking, choosing to do nothing because of the weather and bring the 'chaos' upon themselves. When I said the country coming to a standstill I meant people coming to a standstill.

I've actually done more today than I would if we had good weather tbh, been to the gym (It was empty, beautiful!), been down town (Again, empty, brilliant!) and been to the garage to get something looked at on my car.

Oh right, agreed.

I've actually done more today than I would if we had good weather tbh, been to the gym (It was empty, beautiful!), been down town (Again, empty, brilliant!) and been to the garage to get something looked at on my car, just a shame I can't sit down to enjoy an afternoon of sport now because that pretty much has come to a standstill.

People in countries where it's a lot worse than this are used to it, have plans and have methods of doing things. When it happens unexpectedly a couple of times a year obviously people's plans are affected.

People in countries where it's a lot worse than this are used to it, have plans and have methods of doing things. When it happens unexpectedly a couple of times a year obviously people's plans are affected.

True and I would agree except this isn't bad. People should not be panicking or even be bothered by the covering we have had it's quite laughable to be honest.

Before the snow has even fallen you get people worrying and panicking, some people just need to hear on the news/weather 'and we snow might be coming' and people go crazy.

2 months on from my final January exam and still hide nor hair of the bloody results :dry:

Oh, and snow. **** off you white irritant, don't force the closure of the performance tonight.

That's sucks. Had similar in my final year of uni. Had an assignment in for December. Were told results would be back to us 2 weeks in to Spring term (mid-January). Had another assignment in for mid-Feb (before reading week started). Didn't get first set of results til after handing in second assignment, and we were always told to take feedback from one assignment in to the next. We would if we had feedback in the first place!

BULLSHITTERS!!!!!!

We offer our staff an extremely discounted car parking rate per month for 24/7 carparking in the city centre and some of them take the piss about it and then try and lie their way out of a hole.

FFS I'm in half a mind to take the damn parking away and let them pay a full rate like everybody else the ungrateful bastards.

People who don't know how to use e-mail, specifically the reply to all, first if you are replying to someone specifically on an e-mail with the whole world copied to, you don't need to use reply to all, but worse than that are those people that reply to one person instead of everyone. If I ask someone a question, I usually copy in all those people that the answer is relevant to, if they then just reply to me, I have to then forward it on to those that need to know, they then reply to me! Or I don't see that the numpty hasn't replied to all, so I just assume everyone on my e-mail has got the answer and are getting on with it.

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

People who don't know how to use e-mail, specifically the reply to all, first if you are replying to someone specifically on an e-mail with the whole world copied to, you don't need to use reply to all, but worse than that are those people that reply to one person instead of everyone. If I ask someone a question, I usually copy in all those people that the answer is relevant to, if they then just reply to me, I have to then forward it on to those that need to know, they then reply to me! Or I don't see that the numpty hasn't replied to all, so I just assume everyone on my e-mail has got the answer and are getting on with it.

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

This is my life now. Emails are crap, I must get 6 - 10 emails a day from above with new procedures etc - it's far too much - whatever shit he's trying to say gets forgotten about instantly. Way too many emails.