Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Had this crackhead who I used to barely know knock on my door last night. He had instruction pamphlets for a couple of items he'd obviously robbed from somewhere and was asking if I wanted to buy the items. The thing that grinds my gears most is when I said I'm not interested he started asking me what I spend my money on! WTF.

Then he asks if I've got a laptop or phone he can borrow to sign in to facebook to speak to his Dad. He was obviously going to try and run off with it if I passed him either as he'd noticed I didn't have my shoes on.

• Like 1

Had this crackhead who I used to barely know knock on my door last night. He had instruction pamphlets for a couple of items he'd obviously robbed from somewhere and was asking if I wanted to buy the items. The thing that grinds my gears most is when I said I'm not interested he started asking me what I spend my money on! WTF.

Then he asks if I've got a laptop or phone he can borrow to sign in to facebook to speak to his Dad. He was obviously going to try and run off with it if I passed him either as he'd noticed I didn't have my shoes on.

Your life is amazing. Can you just start a thread where you chronicle your days and musings. I'm being deadly serious, I'd read that.

Your life is amazing. Can you just start a thread where you chronicle your days and musings. I'm being deadly serious, I'd read that.

An El Empty online daily diary! That would be amazing. As long is it didn't turn into some conspiracy theory discussion it'd be great.

I never answer the door without wearing my "From Russia With Love" poison tipped knife shoes.

People who try too hard to be funny on April fools.

Saying you're pregnant or you're gay or something is fvcking hilarious ain't it. Muppets

Saying your're pregnant as a joke is pretty shitty actually, especially when there are people out there desperate for kids who can't get pregnant.

Saying your're pregnant as a joke is pretty shitty actually, especially when there are people out there desperate for kids who can't get pregnant.

Well it's pretty shit when about 3000 other people do it. And post it on facebook. Cvnts