Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It was never especially strong here historically due to the plantations so it's not that much of a big deal. There are Gaeltacht areas in the west of the country and further south where the language has been and still is going strong.

It's compulsory down south up to 15 (I think) but treated with a bit of disdain.

It was never especially strong here historically due to the plantations so it's not that much of a big deal. There are Gaeltacht areas in the west of the country and further south where the language has been and still is going strong.

It's compulsory down south up to 15 (I think) but treated with a bit of disdain.

In all its splendor.

:whistle:

Certain national managers who don't know their arse from their elbow despite being in the job for 10 years, I swear I could do their job and mne with no problem, its not difficult, ****ing basic stuff and I'm constantly sorting out problems that they create.

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH

T.O.W.I.E,

Gordie Shore,

Made in Chelsea,

...and anybody that seems to try, look and dress like there from one of the shows. Sleeve tattoos, sterioded up to fvck, stupid as fvck,

'Try hards' is what my friends call them.

T.O.W.I.E,

Gordie Shore,

Made in Chelsea,

...and anybody that seems to try, look and dress like there from one of the shows. Sleeve tattoos, sterioded up to fvck, stupid as fvck,

'Try hards' is what my friends call them.

Agree massively, however I saw an advert for the new season of Chelsea the other day and it genuinely made me laugh out loud. It was the three or four boys from the show just completely taking the piss out of it and themselves "preparing" for the new season.

Nice to see them at least acknowledge it's awful shit.

Agree massively, however I saw an advert for the new season of Chelsea the other day and it genuinely made me laugh out loud. It was the three or four boys from the show just completely taking the piss out of it and themselves "preparing" for the new season.

Nice to see them at least acknowledge it's awful shit.

I've seen this. My work mate shown me, he's a big Made in Chelsea fan...

...so I punched him.

Do you not take multi-vits as a matter of course anyway?

Not in pill form. I always considered it a waste of money and I do not have a lot to spare but I am of the age now to get them free I think so will do once I find out which ones I need.

Not in pill form. I always considered it a waste of money and I do not have a lot to spare but I am of the age now to get them free I think so will do once I find out which ones I need.

Decent multi vit to last yo a while is maybe around the cost of a pint anyway.

I know there is discussion over whether they actually do you any good, but I take them and a number of other supplements and generally I think feel better for it.

A vitamin D supplement is unlikely to do you any harm and could do your liver some real good. Do you have a vit D deficiency at the moment?

Could be placebo effect.

Anyway, all the best for the future and I think you're doing the right thing packing the liver in altogether.

Yes it will be orange juice or other in the future. I shall miss it though as I enjoy real ales but I cannot just have one whenthere is a festival or new pints around so giving up entirely will be best as the choice as to the 'one' will be difficult.