Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Yes it will be orange juice or other in the future. I shall miss it though as I enjoy real ales but I cannot just have one whenthere is a festival or new pints around so giving up entirely will be best as the choice as to the 'one' will be difficult.

I'd miss my ale terribly, in fairness.

I had an idea for a thread which probably you and maybe a handful of others would enjoy, reviewing an ale a week (I do the deals of 4 real ales for £3 or whatever it is at Tesco most weeks)*. Maybe I won't as I don't want to tempt you in to boozing!

*Yes, I do consider my opinion that interesting and important.

Guest MattP

Turbulance and children in business class on flights.

Ruined my champagne three of four times on the way back to London and to bring a screaming child into a enviroment where people have paid good money to be able to relax is offensive.

Turbulance and children in business class on flights.

Ruined my champagne three of four times on the way back to London and to bring a screaming child into a enviroment where people have paid good money to be able to relax is offensive.

This ain't the Humblebrag thread!

Modern Youtube.

I've only had the internet for 4 or 5 years but I can remember when Youtube was good. Now it's just full of internet police who tell me I can't upload this or that video, and also tells me what I can and can't watch in my country. SWIVVLE.

bloody virgin media superhub....so super its loses connection more often than not

This.

Plays havoc with my Xbox. Sometimes it wants to give me an open NAT connection, sometimes it wants to stick me on strict. Sometimes it doesn't want to let me access it, and sometimes on a whim it will randomly delete all the port fowarding that I've done.

I went on I work early to give the showers a good old scrub before the rush hour gymmers were in. 3 hours later and some CUN/T has taken a massive shit in there the fvcking ****

Sorry, but it always loosens my sphincter when masturbating, still at least I washed my spunk down the plughole, it did sort of coagulate a bit and mat with the pubes, but I managed to work most of it down with my toe.

Yes, in the shower. I have (quite literally) bleached the shit out of all of them.

What type of world do we live in when somebody thinks that this sort of behavior is acceptable?

It was like a mini Mont Blanc. I double bagged my hands in latex gloves and wrapped tissue around my face and nose so much that I looked like a low rent Mummy and I was still wretching.

Fvcking vile.

• Like 2

Yes, in the shower. I have (quite literally) bleached the shit out of all of them.

What type of world do we live in when somebody thinks that this sort of behavior is acceptable?

It was like a mini Mont Blanc. I double bagged my hands in latex gloves and wrapped tissue around my face and nose so much that I looked like a low rent Mummy and I was still wretching.

Fvcking vile.

:D

Legend, Andy!

If any of you are ever having a bad day at work, refer to this quote.

Fvcking vile.

lol lol lol lol

Edited by buzzer_b

Fvcking vile.

+1 for even doing that mate.As you said who thinks"I know,I will lay a cable in some public showers" freaks.

Fvcking vile.

I'd be looking at a member of staff who knew of your cleaning obsession as all these areas are checked

Before premises are locked up!!!

Why is it legal for people to litter through your door on a daily, some times hourly basis

I dont have a bag of clothes a week to give to 'orphans', I dont want five of your shitty pizzas for £15, I dont need a visa and I dont need some witch-doctor to rub me with a dead chicken. :P

Edited by SpazticChicken

Why is it legal for people to litter through your door on a daily, some times hourly basis

I dont have a bag of clothes a week to give to 'orphans', I dont want five of your shitty pizzas for £15 and I dont need a visa or a witch-doctor to rub me with a dead chicken.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

The new sign at my local gym that says " No shitting in the showers". Can't beat starting the day with some weights and cardio followed by a good body cleanse with a big dump under the power showers. Arse clean as a whistle and the best bidet ever. Pity the poor bugger that has to shovel it up though.

Does remind me of festivals where people seem to manage to shit absolutely everywhere but in the actual toilet.

My Dad's cousin owns one of the neighbouring farms at Glastonbury and used to get a load of free tickets for the inconvenience of having festival goers shitting in his fields.