Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

People who walk around in 2013 dressed in tracksuits.

Expect it from the grey skinned Albanians you see in Sports Direct but English people just look ridiculous.

Expect it from the grey skinned Albanians you see in Sports Direct but English people just look ridiculous.

Basically Chavs then.

The Lonsdale lot have surely upgraded by now.

I've just finished watching the first season of the Sopranos. Some of the tracksuits in that are incredible.

SCL0097i.jpg

Guest MattP

I've just finished watching the first season of the Sopranos. Some of the tracksuits in that are incredible.

SCL0097i.jpg

lol lol Just looking at a picture of Paulie Walnuts makes me laugh.

Brilliant. All Fila as well on that show, still as popular in North Jersey in the 90's as it was here in the 70's.

Edited by MattP

Lycra-fetishist cycling gimps who insist on using the road when there is a dedicated cycle lane running parallel.

What sort of point are you trying to prove, you bandy-legged oddballs?

They're trying to make a point? I thought they were just offering themself up for sacrifice...

Buying clothes at teh till at TK Maxx and the guy working there asking me if I am going away just so he can say he normally goes on 4 holidays a year but cant this year due to buying a new car and a house lol

Fair play to him but ****ing hell lol

Edited by lavrentis

Buying clothes at teh till at TK Maxx and the guy working there asking me if I am going away just so he can say he normally goes on 4 holidays a year but cant this year due to buying a new car and a house lol

Fair play to him but ****ing hell lol

Humblebrag alert! How the **** does working on the till in TK Maxx pay for 4 holidays a year?!?

People stopping all of a sudden, in busy streets, shops, e.t.c, mostly old people who do this.

I feel like just carrying on walking right into the back of them or pushing them over sometimes.

Same, especially in supermarkets! They stop and have a chatter with some orange juice carton in the middle of the fucking aisle.

Humblebrag alert! How the **** does working on the till in TK Maxx pay for 4 holidays a year?!?

that has puzzled me. I'm not sure whether he was taking the piss for some reason

Holidays don't necessarily have to be abroad? Nevertheless, you can get some quality deals on sites like lastminute.com. Cheap return flights to Europe, too. And you don't know how much he works, earns and consequently saves :).

Edited by StanSP

People stopping all of a sudden, in busy streets, shops, e.t.c, mostly old people who do this.

I feel like just carrying on walking right into the back of them or pushing them over sometimes.

Agreed, but I feel it's women that do it alot when shopping. Especially in shopping centres.

And they always want to look at the product that you're stood in front of while you're waiting for someone.

The worst are the lunatics who do this at the top of escalators, forcing everybody else to conveyor into them. :S

The irony of three 20somethings hanging around the clock tower on skate boards shouting verbal abuse at a Loomis security van guy.

Asthe guy ignored them one shouted "I bet your mum is well proud of you, carrying boxes around all day"

What a ****ing scrote. (The skateboarding adult not the man entrusted with transporting large sums of cash)

• Like 3