Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The irony of three 20somethings hanging around the clock tower on skate boards shouting verbal abuse at a Loomis security van guy.

Asthe guy ignored them one shouted "I bet your mum is well proud of you, carrying boxes around all day"

What a ****ing scrote. (The skateboarding adult not the man entrusted with transporting large sums of cash)

Ugh really? That's ****ing awful. Poor guy,

I think being over 18 and still skateboarding in town centres says far more about what a pathetic manchild you are than a job ever could.

Tell me about it. Broke up with my ex last Friday must have recieved 5 messages every other day off her.

Never understood that. I got dumped last Tuesday, so nearly 2 weeks ago, and I've not text her once. I'd love to have her back, but constantly texting her won't do it, and I don't wanna be that annoying guy who won't leave her alone. Don't people think before they press send?

Lending the hedge trimmers to StepFoxy2 only for her to return them rusted stiff. I attempted to start them and the motor nearly burned out.

Any one know if they can be saved?

Never understood that. I got dumped last Tuesday, so nearly 2 weeks ago, and I've not text her once. I'd love to have her back, but constantly texting her won't do it, and I don't wanna be that annoying guy who won't leave her alone. Don't people think before they press send?

I replied a couple of times as I didn't want to seem harsh and totally ignore her. But the reason I split up with her was because she was always mithering and wouldn't leave me alone.

Sending me texts every other day was hardly going to persuade me to get back with her.

People who don't put the divider thingies down at the supermarket checkout.

Just earlier some lady in front of me not only took up nearly a metre of conveyer belt for one yoghurt and a tub of cottage cheese, but also stood there and looked at me *holding my loaf of bread because she hadn't left any space* a good three or four times and did nothing. When the clerk kindly shoved the out of reach dividers all the way to the end so I could actually use them I grandiosely plonked it down and gave the lady a good, hard "I will end you" stare. When she turned around my shoes were suddenly really interesting.

Edited by Carl the Llama

People who don't put the divider thingies down at the supermarket checkout.

Just earlier some lady in front of me not only took up nearly a metre of conveyer belt for one yoghurt and a tub of cottage cheese, but also stood there and looked at me *holding my loaf of bread because she hadn't left any space* a good three or four times and did nothing. When the clerk kindly shoved the out of reach dividers all the way to the end so I could actually use them I grandiosely plonked it down and gave the lady a good, hard "I will end you" stare. When she turned around my shoes were suddenly really interesting.

And then you stopped day dreaming about what you should have done, and felt sad as you remembered how you just stood there close to tears