Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

i tell you what grinds my gears; people what come down stairs for no good reason, and open all the doors and leve them open, thus making the room lose all the heat the fire's spent the last few hours building up. i'm looking at you kay-to the-ay-tea-why

i tell you what grinds my gears; people what come down stairs for no good reason, and open all the doors and leve them open, thus making the room lose all the heat the fire's spent the last few hours building up. i'm looking at you kay-to the-ay-tea-why

:giggle: Soz mate. It was a good reason though :unsure:

Where were you sat Lise? If you saw a young man near the front, in a white England hat, that was me :D

Nothing grinds my gears at the moment. Actually, the referee and linesmen from today. Pathetic and weak.

I spotted the hat, think you were looking around a bit. Hope you weren't looking for me. :giggle:

I was near to the back, although I did brave the queue for a hot chocolate at half time. Having queued for ages, I got told they'd run out, so had to have tea instead. You may have spotted a female looking like the Michelin man, looking cold and pissed off, obscuring your view at the start of the second half. That would have been me.

However did couples in the same house ever communicate before internet?

Not knowing the answer to that really grinds my gears.

I try it but nothing happens:

Dear wi-to the-i-to the-eff,

Please get me a beer from the fridge.

She's still just sitting there eating peanuts on the other end of the sofa - it's like she's not even trying to use a computer :angry:

I spotted the hat, think you were looking around a bit. Hope you weren't looking for me. :giggle:

I was near to the back, although I did brave the queue for a hot chocolate at half time. Having queued for ages, I got told they'd run out, so had to have tea instead. You may have spotted a female looking like the Michelin man, looking cold and pissed off, obscuring your view at the start of the second half. That would have been me.

To be honest Lise, I wouldn't have recognised you.

At least I'll be on TV tomorrow, after Lloyd slotted in :scarf:

oooo, that's ok then, suddenly the room is toastie warm again, after that. <_<

Oh I am pleased for you. Shush now!

She's still just sitting there eating peanuts on the other end of the sofa - it's like she's not even trying to use a computer :angry:

Haha Daggers

These mobile dongles rock. I can ask for a cup of tea without having to bang on the floor to get one - skill

To be honest Lise, I wouldn't have recognised you.

You've had enough clues; it would be the bird who looks like TPT/Avril Lavigne/some bird off of Eastenders. :rolleyes:

Unless of course, I actually don't look like any of those at all...... :whistle:

Haha Daggers

These mobile dongles rock. I can ask for a cup of tea without having to bang on the floor to get one - skill

I text for breakfast in bed in the mornings. That doesn't work for me either.

But texting that the dog is returning home from the park caked from head to tail in cow & fox shit manages to get the entire house to be mobilised as if a nuclear strike had just been made in the West Midlands.

Sometimes I think Wife#1 has her priorities mixed up.

in my experience; it only works one way round