Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

One individual making a point on a forum like this matters not one iota, however across the whole of the internet, the great mass of freely expressed debates on an exhaustive range of topics between people with real interest and knowledge of the subject is something we've never had before, and the power of which may well be immense.

One individual making a point on a forum like this matters not one iota, however across the whole of the internet, the great mass of freely expressed debates on an exhaustive range of topics between people with real interest and knowledge of the subject is something we've never had before, and the power of which may well be immense.

What he said.

I may disagree with a lot of what Moosey says but the fact that we have the rights and the technology to freely express our opinions on such a large scale is not something to be sniffed at.

People who say "peruse" when they mean "read".

What about people who use it in the correct context?

Are they doing it to look posh? If so they deserve your scorn, like people who use whom instead of who, because they think whom is just a posh version of who and that they are interchangeable, they aren't, or using I instead of me.

251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Uhm, I dont think YOU really read his post.

Finners wins with a flawless victory. Got to be embarrassing having a Welshman beat you at the English language.

Thanks for the entertainment though.

How heavy was this loaf of bread?

:D It's a common courtesy thing maaaan.

Can't believe this but I'm going to disagree with Breath of a Moose for once. That power of which you speak all though in reality is mighty, would quickly disappear if indeed it began to matter one iota. The powers that be have the power that be to shut down all internet use at the push of a button.

While we all opine on here and other sites if they spot any concerted effort via the internet to topple the status qou with radical thought and organized resistance you would have a personal visit and would not be able to do it again.

People in power relish technology especially the internet they can track you down as an individual so easily via your IP and your server, and make no mistake there are govenments department doing just that.

What they hate the most is underground movements and mass demonstrations that they have no control over. The internet and the sites within are mana fron heaven to them because they control the very outlet that we use.

No doubt it wont be long before I get a knock on my door at midnight. :ph34r:

Edited by flowwolf

Can't believe this but I'm going to disagree with Breath of a Moose for once. That power of which you speak all though in reality is mighty, would quickly disappear if indeed it began to matter one iota. The powers that be have the power that be to shut down all internet use at the push of a button.

While we all opine on here and other sites if they spot any concerted effort via the internet to topple the status qou with radical thought and organized resistance you would have a personal visit and would not be able to do it again.

People in power relish technology especially the internet they can track you down as an individual so easily via your IP and your server, and make no mistake there are govenments department doing just that.

What they hate the most is underground movements and mass demonstrations that they have no control over. The internet and the sites within are mana fron heaven to them because they control the very outlet that we use.

No doubt it wont be long before I get a knock on my door at midnight. :ph34r:

lol

WTF?

Here's a helpful chart to demonstrate what you actually know about the internet

you-know-you-dont-know.jpg

lol

WTF?

Here's a helpful chart to demonstrate what you actually know about the internet

you-know-you-dont-know.jpg

Just left you a message on the Boston Bombing thread. Please read and comply . :thumbup: oh and what you know about the internet is summed up by your link ( clown ) lol

Edited by flowwolf

Anyone ever get irritated by youtube always featuring the "teens react" or "youtubers react", or some gay guy in his bedroom, talking to a camera with a jumpshot every 2 seconds talking about shit noone cares about thinking he's some sort of sensation

• Like 1

Just seen a light flying through the sky, 2 infact one actually flashed for a split second...

now I know these we're not planes because I see them regularly on the flight paths...

So are you able to see satellites moving across the sky when it is pitch black? these things we're going pretty fast as well... need to invest in one of those night vision binocluars

time for bed I think.

FOXES PLAYER

Subscribed on a monthly basis a few years back ,paying the monthly fee,so I could listen to games as I am out of the area .

Decided not to take it up anymore so cancelled,kept getting calls from them and they reduced my cost until the end of the season( remember this is a couple of years ago)noticed the direct debit had reduced.Then no direct debit ,calls anything,Didnt think anymore of it.Didnt try logging in or anything.This weekend I looked at the bank statement and on 26/04/13 a payment of £42.99 was taken to something like PM-FLI-GBP was confused so phoned the payment query line at the bank.The crafty twats had cancelled my monthly and put it on an annual.2 fooking years running.Not happy.Tried logging on and hey presto I can.Can get the money back from the bank as they changed the conditions of payment,but I bet the company try and squirm out of it.i must say this is not Lcfc but an independant company in Middlesex .It is on the terms and conditions.

IF YOU HAVE CANCELLED PLEASE CHECK YOUR STATEMENT .

They won't out cvnt me!

I had a gym membership last year which I cancelled because I prefer laying in bed eating cake and after I cancelled the cvnts tried to increase the direct debit from 16 to 30, then when I cancelled the dd with the bank the gym inexplicably started chasing me for "arrears" of over £100. This was a well known gym chain. In the end I had to go down there and confront the manager who put it down to "IT at head office playing up". Which was obviously bollocks. There are some properly scummy twats out there when it comes to trying to nick an extra few quid from a direct debit.

Edited by MooseBreath

I had a gym membership last year which I cancelled because I prefer laying in bed eating cake and after I cancelled the cvnts tried to increase the direct debit from 16 to 30, then when I cancelled the dd with the bank the gym inexplicably started chasing me for "arrears" of over £100. This was a well known gym chain. In the end I had to go down there and confront the manager who put it down to "IT at head office playing up". Which was obviously bollocks. There are some properly scummy twats out there when it comes to trying to nick an extra few quid from a direct debit.

definately, thats why I never do it.

TalkTalk, changed my password for my Email account but did not even consult me, I had to ring their helpline at so many pence per minute just to find out what the feckers had done and I had not that recently changed the password myself anyway. Decided at some point I'm going to dump them now.

TalkTalk, changed my password for my Email account but did not even consult me, I had to ring their helpline at so many pence per minute just to find out what the feckers had done and I had not that recently changed the password myself anyway. Decided at some point I'm going to dump them now.

Dont get me started.BT.Keeps saying my settings are wrong,so I'm not receiving e mails.They tell me to change password through yahoo,so I do that then its not working within a day.Mrs on the phone for an hour to them the other day,we had a barny over it because I refused to call the incompetent cvnts .i was right.