Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Getting cramp in the middle of the night. Fvcking horrible

The calf cramps where for a minute the pain is so unbearable you'd put a bullet in your own brain if you could? Absolute ****ing agony. I used to get them so badly I'd be rolling around on the floor screaming waking the whole house up lol. One time a few years ago I had a girl staying over, I think I grabbed her face in both hands and asked her to kill me. Safe to say she never saw me again.

I'm convinced it's linked to having too much salt that day, I have much less salt in my diet these days and never get them. Wouldn't even be able to walk on the leg properly the day after.

Edited by z-layrex

The calf cramps where for a minute the pain is so unbearable you'd put a bullet in your own brain if you could? Absolute ****ing agony.

I had that whilst upside-down in a pool in France once. Inhaled a considerable amount of water due to the shock, then had to swim, pull myself out of the pool and push the calf muscle back into place. All that while retching up pool water out of my lungs. That was a terrible 5 minutes

Ironing, first time I've done any for years as I have an interview, I'm sure after half an hour my shirt looks worse than when I started, certainly not better. Got 2 trains and a tube to catch to get there so I doubt I will be looking that fresh when I arrive anyway.

• Like 1

Ironing, first time I've done any for years as I have an interview, I'm sure after half an hour my shirt looks worse than when I started, certainly not better. Got 2 trains and a tube to catch to get there so I doubt I will be looking that fresh when I arrive anyway.

Just hang it in the bathroom whilst you shower, the steam will uncrease it so there's no need for ironing.

Just hang it in the bathroom whilst you shower, the steam will uncrease it so there's no need for ironing.

I know all the tricks, and normally I am happy to be in a slightly crumpled state, but I feel for the interview I should make an effort, ironed my shirt, polished my shoes, had a shave, even pressed my trousers to get a half hearted crease in them, which has now faded. I just can't imagine how much time people waste doing this crap on a regular basis, my work is just as good if I look a little scruffy as super smart.

The calf cramps where for a minute the pain is so unbearable you'd put a bullet in your own brain if you could? Absolute ****ing agony. I used to get them so badly I'd be rolling around on the floor screaming waking the whole house up lol. One time a few years ago I had a girl staying over, I think I grabbed her face in both hands and asked her to kill me. Safe to say she never saw me again.

I'm convinced it's linked to having too much salt that day, I have much less salt in my diet these days and never get them. Wouldn't even be able to walk on the leg properly the day after.

It's horrible it still hurts when I walk now.

I know all the tricks, and normally I am happy to be in a slightly crumpled state, but I feel for the interview I should make an effort, ironed my shirt, polished my shoes, had a shave, even pressed my trousers to get a half hearted crease in them, which has now faded. I just can't imagine how much time people waste doing this crap on a regular basis, my work is just as good if I look a little scruffy as super smart.

I haven't ironed my work clothes for a normal day at work for years. I reckon I've used an iron about ten times in total for the last five years. Time efficiency is everything.

Going for an interview, does that mean you're going for a regular salaried employee position?

Edited by MooseBreath

I've pulled up with cramp a couple of times on a Sunday after going out on the p**s the night before. Had it before whilst in the middle of intercourse, it's safe to say it ruined the moment.

Massively awkward and disappointing in equal measures. Of all the times for it to strike as well.

I have a small steam iron that I use, as for spending time to look smart, yeah polishing shoes and ironing a few shirts takes up all my time.

lol

I hope all your expensive shoes and suits you wear every day isn't wasted and get the public attention it most definitely deserves.

Massively awkward and disappointing in equal measures. Of all the times for it to strike as well.

You just have to laugh off anything that happens unexpectedly during sex. It ruins it if you let it, if you make light of something then I've found it's not too much of a problem.

The cliche "Nothing surprises you in football but this does".

So things do surprise you in football then? Stop saying it please, on national television.

Stick to "A game of two halves" or "Sorry, the news is on now, Jose, we've got to go". Just ban the above.

You just have to laugh off anything that happens unexpectedly during sex. It ruins it if you let it, if you make light of something then I've found it's not too much of a problem.

This is true, I was soon back on from! Just had to roll over and say get on with it whilst I take 5. Happy days.

I haven't ironed my work clothes for a normal day at work for years. I reckon I've used an iron about ten times in total for the last five years. Time efficiency is everything.

Going for an interview, does that mean you're going for a regular salaried employee position?

I'm toying with the idea, contract has just finished and nothing interesting around immediately, 60K + 25% bonus is not to be sniffed at, opportunity for travel to Brazil, China, India, Australia, the US and Europe, + plenty of opportunity for professional development. Work will last through to 2018, then I could go freelance again.