Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Long winded meetings zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Urgh.  I had a 3 1/2 hour meeting yesterday, with one of the senior management team asking the same question over and over again, even though he got the same answer every time.

People who turn their indicators on to let me know the direction in which they're currently merging.  I know you're merging you cvnt, I nearly drove into the back of you - maybe next time turn it on before you start turning.

Virgin Broadband.

Considering the company keeps on saying it provides the ''fastest'' ISP network, the current connection issue with this network provider is absolutely annoying - extremely slow...

People who allow their young children to do their shopping for them. It might be fun for them but they haven't got a clue what you want , have no concept of space or the fact they are in everybody's way causing a potential accident or collision which would of course be my fault all because you gave in to your child's incessant whining about how they want to get the milk for you and continuously get the wrong one whilst you stand 3 yards away pointing and in finally picking the right one and knocking everything over they realise they can't lift it!!......

Gimps!!!!!!!

And breath!!

People who allow their young children to do their shopping for them. It might be fun for them but they haven't got a clue what you want , have no concept of space or the fact they are in everybody's way causing a potential accident or collision which would of course be my fault all because you gave in to your child's incessant whining about how they want to get the milk for you and continuously get the wrong one whilst you stand 3 yards away pointing and in finally picking the right one and knocking everything over they realise they can't lift it!!......

Gimps!!!!!!!

And breath!!

People in supermarkets is a good one. It's as if they try to get in your way.

We all know that when it gets close to closing time, supermarkets sell what's left of their fresh food heavily discounted. Tonight, I've learned that time is 8:30pm. I was doing my shopping earlier and wondering why 25-30 people were

waiting by the bakery when a staffer walked out with her sticker thing. It really pissed me off that I had to wait for these nobs to move before I could carry on. All to save 18p on a box of doughnuts, or whatever.

Gimps!!!!!!!

And breath!!

I was thinking about kids in supermarkets the other day (not in a Savile way) and I think I posted about them before.

Mainly about the self check-outs. It's NOT a f**ing learning experience for the little darlings to pretend to be a till operative.

It's a FRUSTRATION for those of us waiting in the sodding queue behind them!!!!!

I was thinking about kids in supermarkets the other day (not in a Savile way) and I think I posted about them before.

Mainly about the self check-outs. It's NOT a f**ing learning experience for the little darlings to pretend to be a till operative.

It's a FRUSTRATION for those of us waiting in the sodding queue behind them!!!!!

Also when someone uses the self service tills with a full trolley,going slowly,not bagging it up as they go,and continuously making the red light go on and having to wait for assistance .

tumblr_m7dwv6PH7N1qaa34so1_1280.jpg

Just had my phone bill. For having to wait on the line for 1:25:08 (nearly as long as the match itself) to get the play off match added to my season tickets because the ****ing shitty website doesn't work not only cost me 1:25:08 of my life but £4.49 too!

Weather forecasters bigging up their role. "A few showers about, so you might want to take a brolly out with you." No shit Sherlock. Just tell me the forecast.

One of the wankers on one of the commercial radio stations in the morning says "i'll update your weather next" every ****ing day.

For a start it's not "my" weather you ****. It is THE weather. And no you won't "update" it either, you don't have that power you tosser, you're not god. You'll be reading the weather forecast, just say it as it is.

Edited by MooseBreath